Kforce has a client in search of a Director of OnBase in New York, NY.Key Tasks:
- Responsible to develop and work with an integrated team of Enterprise Content (ECM) and Business System Process Management professionals to provide end-to-end support for corporate document management and business process management systems
- Support on premise OnBase Upgrades - Liaise with network administrators and software engineers to assist with quality assurance, program logic, and data processing
- Configure and build the OnBase System and support related to environments, modules, API's, interfaces, workflows, enhancements, application security, and reporting
- Performs capacity & performance planning
- Manage complex enterprise technology projects involved in technology systems analysis, development, coordination, implementation, and documentation of new or maintenance of existing in accordance with established project management methodology
- Review, define and document technical requirements for business which includes security, integration, performance, quality, and operations requirements
- Ensure that any new software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications; Ensure that any new software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications
- Hyland OnBase certification: OnBase Certified Systems Administration OCSA and OnBase Workflow Administration a plus
- Demonstrates the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize work to meet adapting deadlines
- Collaborate with analysis, designers, and system owners in the testing of OnBase and its integrated systems
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.