Director of Digital Engagement
Location: Seattle, Washington or Portland, Oregon
At Cambia, our members need us more than ever, and to continue serving them, we need to be vaccinated. Following federal mandate, all Cambia Health Solutions employees, including 100% remote workers, need to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by 1/1/22.
Primary Job Purpose
Help us transform health care.
Are you looking to have a greater impact in your community and the people around you? Cambia Health is looking for a data driven leader to help us transform how people engage with their health be it on expected or unexpected journeys. Increasing engagement and adoption of digital experiences is core to Cambia's strategy and how we see helping people navigate the complexities of today's health care system.
We are looking for a senior leader with omnichannel and digital product analytics experience to define, build and lead an organization that creates and executes strategies, products, and processes to understand and optimize the digital and digital to human services experiences. This will include creating a data driven culture, enabling omnichannel automation and personalization at scale while partnering with UX, Research, Technology and Business leaders, Clinical and Marketing teams to expand insights, data visibility and engagement tactics.
You will bring together and collaborate across multiple teams to drive scale and achieve aggressive growth and ROI impacts creating a strategy that aligns teams, needs, and defines best practices across the business. The team you lead will be focused on driving performance and optimization of the digital user experience including growing registration, engagement, and overall utilization to create a more personalized experience and interaction with Cambia Health Plans.
General Functions and Outcomes
Does this sound like you?
- Build and lead a team focused on engagement, data and insights, and product enhancements
- Build a data driven culture to drive innovation, shaping growth and strategies.
- Standardize and automate reporting, provide recommendations for growth
- Create strategy and execution plans to drive engagement, repeat usage, and awareness/activation outcomes leveraging consumer insights and market research
- Build and create intelligence around growth of customer experience, product offering, strategy, best practice, partnerships.
- Support product launches, product development, business plan creation, go to market strategy
- Implements cross channel lifecycle strategies and campaigns to drive targeted consumer interactions and outcomes
- Leads personalized content and interaction opportunities to deliver registration, engagement, care management and care gap outcomes.
- You've built successful products and product teams from scratch before.
- You're deeply empathetic: you understand what users need and issues that your teammates face
- You are execution oriented, highly organized, and are comfortable managing multiple, concurrent workstreams. You know how to make the right trade-offs and you ensure that teams ship on time
- You're a collaborative, low-ego, humble leader: you work well with all kinds of personalities and recognize that success is a team effort
- You have a strong sense of design
- You are data driven and analytically proficient: you understand how to use data to guide product decisions
- You demonstrate clear, structured thinking, and excellent communication skills
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
- Passion for creating seamless consumer experiences and being an advocate for the consumer.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently drive consumer engagement and experience that supports the brand mission and product goals.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business strategy into data and insight needs and engagement strategies and campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to lead multidisciplinary teams and influence teams at all levels.
- Demonstrated project management skills including effective planning, organizing, and administration of multi-functional work responsibilities.
- Self-starter who thrives on building teams, driving change, and finding new solutions
- Experience growing and developing talent.
- Knowledge of technical platforms, data and product analytic systems, and CRM tools.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of industry best practices and emerging trends.
Director Digital Engagement would have a Bachelor's degree Marketing, Communications, Product Management related field and 10+ years of experience in in Customer Success, CRM/Analytics, or Product role for consumer facing digital products with a focus on measurement and attribution or equivalent combination of education and experience. List any required licenses or certifications here.FTEs Supervised
5-7 direct reports with teams under them.Cambia Health Digital
You'll be joining our all-star core team digital team. Beyond our collective excitement for the health care space, we're a super close team who values personal development, being active, growth attitudes, curiosity, a great sense of humor, and a healthy balance of optimism and realism. We work hard, care about each other, and have a ton of fun. Required Licenses, Certifications, Registration, Etc.
No specific requirements Work Environment
No unusual working conditions.
Work primarily performed in office environment.
Travel required, locally or out of state.
May be required to work outside normal hours.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A background check is required.
If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please email CambiaCareers@cambiahealth.com