Vallen’s Director of Integrated Solutions is the primary point of contact responsible for managing end-to-end supply chain integrated solutions and initiating additional value propositions that produces revenue in line with organizational and national customer account strategic goals and objectives. The average revenue accountability for a Director of Integrated Solutions is $60 million and the scope of customer oversight, management and influence may be domestic and/or international.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies, establishes, and manages effective customer relationships with C-level executives, key senior-level decision makers, stakeholders, and influencers within large national accounts to formulate, sell, and execute strategic supply chain integrated solutions.
- Gathers and analyzes customer economical and operational requirements for multiple indirect commodity long-term sourcing and cost-control strategies; participates in customer business reviews and site assessments to identify strategic business challenges and priorities; lead teams in analyzing information and prioritizing opportunities critical to the customer.
- Demonstrating advanced industry, commodity, and/or supply chain operational knowledge of the business, prepares creative outsourcing opportunity plans and designs projected financial models that showcase Vallen’s capabilities and service offerings.
- Facilitates and conducts multifaceted contract negotiations for profitable, multi-year solution and service opportunities; leads initiatives for contract renewals; closes contractual terms and conditions.
- Ensures all contractual obligations are met.
- Performs vendor management on behalf of the customer; may negotiate unique supplier contracts or source new preferred vendors.
- Provides leadership to and oversees the execution of multiple project plans simultaneously; provides approval for or drive corrective action for plan deviations; prepares and provides project status reports to customer and Vallen leadership teams as scheduled or requested.
- Is accountable for the attainment of customer enterprise-wide and site level key performance initiatives (e.g. service levels, cost savings, sales growth, staffing percent to sales, etc.); prepares and delivers various forms of customer analytics from which business decision are made.
- Contributes to strategies focused on expanding Vallen’s national account client base to gain new business; pursues prospects and produces new account revenue in line with individual goals.
- May have staff management responsibilities including but not limited to: interviewing, selecting, hiring, coaching, counseling, and disciplining associates while enforcing company policies, procedures, and productivity standards
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree from a four year College or University (Supply Chain Management, Logistic Management, Finance, or Business Administration preferred) coupled with:
- 10+ years of experience in supply chain management, wholesale distribution, industrial distribution, manufacturing or a similarly applicable industry (indirect materials a plus)
- Demonstrated leadership, collaboration, and customer service skills
- Demonstrated financial stewardship and business acumen
- Management and analysis of P&L (preferably in excess of $20m)
- Ability to produce and interpret various financial forecast models
- Success with designing profitable business proposals
- Demonstrated consultative selling skills and the ability to close sales opportunities
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills with professional presence to deliver materials to a C-level executive audience (internally and/or externally)
Vallen is an industry leader in delivering flexible supply chain solutions and services along with a comprehensive range of maintenance, repair, operating, production, safety and electrical products to meet the growing supply needs of customers in facilities across North America and around the world. Vallen is headquartered in Belmont, NC and is a subsidiary of Sonepar USA, part of the global Sonepar family.
Stay up to date with Vallen, follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook,
What are the Benefits?
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path.
This job has expired.