Description: Our client is currently seeking a Digital Product Owner
Job Title :Digital Product Owner
• Ensure digital product enhancements and initiatives align with digital, business, technical, and financial objectives.
• Provide day-to-day guidance, coaching and education to ensure sales success and technical growth across the team.
• Define and track success metrics for each project from scope to launch.
• Report KPI analytics and executive-level updates to cross-functional teams and various stakeholders consistently throughout all stages of projects.
• Leverage data insights to evolve products and digital experiences to align with best practices.
• Work closely with marketing to develop digital marketing strategy and campaigns.
• Work in an Agile environment and continuously collaborate on the business needs, refine priorities, outline milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks.
• Partner with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
• Partner with Digital Experience, Digital Content, UX, and Technical resources to ensure consistent strategy and best practices implementation.
• Work with customer-facing teams to create and communicate strategy related to the self-service user experience, support, and monitoring for customers.
• Contribute to strategy for go-to-market plans, working to ensure that product management, marketing, and sales requirements are fully considered.
• Periodically support other members of the Digital team with analytics, troubleshooting, and testing.
• Bachelor's Degree required
• 4+ years of digital experience, with a focus on product management related to website or OAM, e-commerce experience a plus
• 2+ years experience with digital marketing including paid search and SEO
• High degree of organization, team development, and personal accountability
• Proactive, self-starter with excellent communication skills and ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
• Ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
• Proven track record of delivering data-driven strategy and solutions with a customer-first mindset
• Proficiency with MS Office, Adobe Analytics
Sierra Vista, Arizona
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted 27 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!