This position identifies and designs the Digital Analytics and Optimization function with internal and external resources. The scope of Digital Analytics and Marketing Optimization is across all channels, but especially paid and organic digital plus e-commerce. This role will manage insights to partner with channel Marketing channel owners to plan for ways to improve channel performance to drive revenue. They will also develop reports to track performance metrics, forecasts, results to support budgeting, design and develop attribution modeling. All in all, they will contribute to the strategy and execution of a comprehensive best-in-class optimized Marketing engine across all channels but especially Digital.
- Designs, directs, and plans for campaign testing and analysis for providing recommendations for digital marketing budget.
- Works with outside agencies to develop campaign and channel level Marketing Optimization solutions (Mix Models, attribution tools, reporting etc.).
- Forecasts digital marketing results at the channel level.
- Partners with other roles in CMI and Digital to develop web analytics to optimize strategies and tests new channels to determine effectiveness.
- Designs and delivers reporting for senior management, to include communication of analysis results and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Stays abreast of industry knowledge, technology, development, and trends that can influence current and future direction for marketing optimization.
- Leads and drive relationships with external agencies (media buying, analytics, marketing optimization, etc.) as it relates to the Marketing Optimization and Analytics, Metrics & Measurement.
- Develops the path to creating Marketing Optimization capabilities for Terminix
- Works with internal / external partners to provide Marketing Optimization insights
- Ensure that Marketing Optimization capabilities are up to date with market trends
- Drives the relationship with external agencies to develop Marketing Optimization
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field plus 5 years in Marketing or related experience OR Master's degree in relevant fields plus 3 years of experience OR equivalent education and experience combination.
- Strong technical skills including traditional and advanced marketing analytics tools, testing and analyzing campaigns and presenting findings.
- Ability to think strategically and with a strong data driven business acumen
- Ability to influence leaders and peers
- Strong communication skills
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm's reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.
Terminix companies are proud to be EOE.
California residents click here to review your privacy rights. https://tinyurl.com/CA-Notice
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
This job has expired.