Red River is seeking a TS/SCI Cleared Residency Services team member to join our team based in San Antonio, TX for our important DOD customer. Necessary skills to be used for development experience to streamline our software development life cycle from requirements to monitoring in production. Expected to incorporate open-source tools, automation, and cloud resources to cut down on tedious, boring tasks and free up the team's developers to do what they do best - innovate. Must implement continuous integration and delivery to limit manual testing and troubleshooting. And keep us mature and expand our client base and find new opportunities for DevSecOps solutions. This is an opportunity to broaden your skillset into areas like automation, containerization, and scalable platforms while developing software that will improve national security and support military operations around the world. As a DevSecOps Engineer you will identify new opportunities to build software solutions to help your customers meet their toughest challenges. Join our team as we build tools to transform the future of DoD Cyberspace Operations.
Primary Position Tasks:
- 5+ years of experience with operating in a Dept. of Defense DevSecOps environment
- Experience with leading or supervising/coaching a team to deliver services to customers.
- Experience with developing client relationships and trust leading to DevSecOps growth.
- Knowledge of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Ability to program using Python and Java to write effective, scalable code.
- Ability to recognize and develop new business opportunities.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IAC) tools, including Ansible, Kubernetes, or SaltStack
- Experience with Docker-Knowledge of the Air Force Cyber Mission Platform(s)
- Ability to triage issues, react well to changes, work with teams, and multi-task on multiple products and projects-Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- BS degree in IT or Engineering
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II Certification
- Must currently hold a security clearance at the Top Secret/SCI level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Top Secret clearance at this location.
- College Education - BA/BS required, or MA/MS preferred
(Mental; Physical; Equipment used):
This position is an office position that requires remaining in a stationary position for multiple hours throughout the workday. [Lifting of up to x#, bending, frequent walking is required]
This position requires the ability to continuously communicate with co-workers throughout the day utilizing Red River approved and/or provided communication tools and equipment.We are an Equal Opportunity Organization that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.Seniority Level -
Information Technology & Services Defense & Space Computer SoftwareEmployment Type -
Full-timeJob Functions -
Engineering & Information TechnologySpecial Requirements:
This position will operate from the location specified above, must be able to travel on short notice.
Candidates for the job should possess excellent organizational skills as well as the ability to efficiently multi-task. Ideal candidates have a strong focus on day-to-day operational excellence, and a personal style that builds trust, and inspires loyalty. The candidate should be motivated, proactive, be able to learn and adapt quickly.
Established in 1995, Red River delivers information technology solutions to a worldwide military and civilian customer base and the New England enterprise market including healthcare, financial services and education customers. Red River is ranked the 5th fastest growing company in NH by Business NH Magazine and has demonstrated consistent year over year revenue and employee growth since its inception. With corporate offices in Claremont, NH, Red River has satellite offices in Virginia, Texas and California. EOE M/F/DISABLED/Vet
Red River is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Red River offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an exceptional work environment. If you are ready to join a growing company, please submit your resume and cover letter (required).Red River does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings or otherwise. Placement fees will not be paid to any recruiter unless Red River has an active agreement in place with the recruiter and such a request has been made by the Red River Talent Acquisition team and such candidate was submitted to the Red River Talent Acquisition Team via our Applicant Tracking System. Any unsolicited resumes or other data submitted to Red River in violation of this policy may be used by Red River without obligation to pay any fees of any kind to the recruiter.