DevOps Engineer If you are a DevOps Engineer with Kubernetes experience, please read on!
We are a booming software company focusing on connectivity and security products! Due to growth and demand for our services, we are urgently looking to add a DevOps Engineer to our diverse and growing team!
Top Reasons to Work with Us - HUGE opportunity for growth!
- Competitive base salary!
- Cutting-edge tech!
- Fully remote opportunity!
What You Need for this Position - BSCS or equivalent technical degree preferred
- Certified Kubernetes Admin, AWS Cloud Architect, or other relevant certifications a big plus
- 3+ years of professional experience in DevOps
- Strong experience with Kubernetes
- Strong experience with AWS, EKS preferred
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Experience with monitoring tools, systems architecture, and backend experience
What's In It for You - Competitive base salary ($90-120k DOE)
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully remote opportunity
- Fun and innovative company culture
So, if you are a DevOps Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Noah Gjertsen-Illig
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!