ARI helps companies around the world approach fleet management as an investment that drives business success. Headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, our people are united by the shared vision that fleet is much more than a collection of vehicles - it's a strategic asset for our clients. With nearly 2 million vehicles managed in North America, the UK and Europe, we help our customers build competitive advantage through business insight, data analysis, and the value of Holman Enterprises' collective automotive competencies.
ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Ranked #24 on FORTUNE magazine's 100 "Best Places to Work" and #17 on Computerworld's Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI is currently accepting resumes for a Application Developer II position within our Information Technology Team. This is a Full Time position based in Mt. Laurel.
Job Purpose: Perform a variety of programming assignments requiring knowledge of established programming procedures and data processing requirements. Maintain, modify, design and implement new programs within existing systems and make recommendations on how to improve these systems.
* Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
* Perform coding to written technical specifications and standards.
* Investigate, analyze and document reported defects.
* Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts and test harnesses.
* Perform related duties as assigned.
* Provides reasonable and fair estimates for assigned tasks, work efforts and projects.
* Keep current with software development trends, make suggestions and take action on IT-related best practices, processes and systems.
* Guide less senior team members in both technical aspects and people skills.
* Provide direction for new tools, technologies and development approaches.
Knowledge and Skill:
* A motivated self-starter that is able to work independently and in teams on tasks and projects with limited supervision.
* Strong ability to grasp issues quickly and make educated, critical judgments across most business process.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills with a focus on the ability to communicate technical issues to a diverse non-technical audience, provides regular updates on progress of assignments to users and management on all projects and cases assigned.
* Strong ability to organize assignments and work efforts to meet schedules and deadlines.
* Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving and trouble shooting.
* Strong ability to gather, document, understand and translate requirements into system design as they relate to assigned tasks and projects to resolve the business needs.
* Strong ability to use the development environment and tools necessary to code solutions from detailed specifications across most business processes.
* Strong ability to use Microsoft Office products and other desktop tools to improve performance, collaboration, communication and efficiency.
* Strong ability to Integrate multiple systems and develops modules that staff can reuse.
* 4 year degree required
* 5 years of software development experience.
* Minimum of 3 years experience using C#, ASP.net, WEB/Rest API,.netcore, MVC Concepts