At Holman Automotive, we don't just sell and service vehicles - we deliver exceptional customer experiences. We are one of the largest privately-owned dealership groups in the United States, with more than 40 dealership franchises from the East Coast to the Pacific Northwest.
Land Rover Denver has an outstanding opportunity for a Car Detailer to join the Holman family!
What will you do?
The Detailer is responsible for washing, polishing, and buffing the exterior of every car they detail or wash. This person is responsible for cleaning and vacuuming the interior of the cars as well. This position greatly influences customers' first impression of the quality of the cars we sell.
What are we looking for?
- Clean the interior and exterior of vehicles by washing, polishing, buffing, cleaning and vacuuming vehicles to dealership specifications.
- Properly maintain tools and equipment when performing details and correctly follow safety practices.
- Maintain tools and equipment when performing details and correctly follow safety practices.
- Properly complete flag tickets and charge the correct amount.
- Work toward achieving and maintaining excellent quality assurance and above market/district customer satisfaction scores.
- Check and maintain equipment, solvents and work area in general.
- High School Diploma and one year of related sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current valid driver's license.
- Clean driving record, no blemishes.
- Experience driving both manual and automatic vehicles required.
- Must be highly detail oriented and self-motivated.
Compensation Starts at $19.00/hour
Holman Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.