CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we're driven to meet the needs of our customers.
- Develop Vehicle Dynamics PD-DA&S activities in NAFTA regions and for all the segments (AG & CE), related to simulation and tools
- Perform simulations to validate and develop suspension components and systems, develop state of the art analytical procedures and enhance existing methodologies to improve simulation accuracy
- Work with Test engineers to develop test plans, sensor selection and placement. Develop corresponding simulation procedures for model correlations
- Coordinate the development of new methods and new researches for analyzing and simulating new Multibody Dynamics (MBD) concepts
As a member of the Design Analysis & Simulation team, the main responsibilities will be the following:
- Perform Vehicle Dynamics simulations using tools such as Siemens Simcenter 3D motion, Matlab/Simulink and AMESim
- Develop realistic simulation models to accurately predict vehicle behavior and correlate to prototype vehicle
- Provide design proposals to Engineering team to improve or optimize vehicle ride and handling performance
- Develop vehicle system and component loads through the use of flexible bodies to support durability analysis
- Develop co-simulation models by working closely with hydraulics, controls and soil/crop modeling groups
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical / Automotive Engineering, or equivalent
- Relevant college level course work in Vehicle / Multibody Dynamics
- Master's degree in Mechanical / Automotive Engineering with focus on Vehicle / Multibody Dynamics course work / projects
- Exhibits a strong understanding of Tire parameterization and modeling
- Demonstrates multi-physics co-simulation capabilities in multibody dynamics, skyhook controls and hydraulic suspensions
- Strong belief in Team success and experience working with cross functional groups
- Knowledge of modeling in Siemens Simcenter 3D motion / ADAMS / RecurDyn
- High level of analytical problem-solving skills in multi-physics environment
- Good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work both independently and as part of a global team
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here
CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice