ECS is seeking a Deputy Service Desk Manager to work in our Huntsville, AL office. Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
We offer the chance to support the world's finest law enforcement organization and help the people that keep us safe. In this job you will support agents, analysts, and professionals and technology they use to fight terrorism, espionage, cyber-attacks, and major criminal threats.
We are seeking candidates committed to high quality to provide courteous and accurate technical information and support in a timely, efficient and professional manner. This position performs activities associated with implementation, integration and support of computer systems in mission critical response operations environment.
- Produces the performance metrics
- Participates in the Change Control Board, if necessary and Incident/Problem Resolution meetings
- Assesses the availability impact on the infrastructure from new and enhanced changes
- Recommends and implements approved performance and capacity monitoring tools
- Analyzes metric reports and makes necessary improvement recommendations
- Provides site coordination and management
- Ensures day-to-day Service Desk operations
- Ensures day-to-day systems monitoring responsibility
- Coordinates staffing and scheduling
- Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience and / or technical certifications
- Direct experience with HP Service Manager
- ITIL Certification
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Advanced understanding of IT Service Management processes
- Ability to work in a 24/7 environment
- Direct experience with ServiceNow
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
This job has expired.