National Dentex (NDX) - a growing enterprise of Artisans and Innovators and the largest network of dental laboratories in the nation - is actively searching for a Dental Service Organization Sales Specialist to join our Sales team.
At NDX, our Centers for Excellence offer access to a full spectrum of specialized products, services and technologies to address any dental restoration. Our focus is on a team-oriented atmosphere that fosters innovation, leading edge technologies, training and advancing the industry.
The ideal candidate will be based in the Southeast region of the United States.
This is a full-time position featuring employee benefits including: health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance; paid holiday, vacation, and sick time; 401K with company contribution; and tuition reimbursement!
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Responsible for managing DSO accounts within a large regional geography covering multiple states
- Responsible for driving overall DSO sales growth through existing customer base as well as converting new DSO prospects into NDX customers within assigned geography
- Sign agreements with small, local DSOs to drive profitable market share gains
- Collaborate with Regional Sales Directors and Territory Sales Managers to coordinate field sales efforts with DSO accounts
- Develop an effective working relationship with all Lab General Managers and Operations Directors within regional geography
- Plan, execute and manage effective sales strategy to reach or exceed account growth and revenue expectations as it relates to the DSO market.
- Establish, develop and maintain relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned accounts to generate new business in the assigned territory
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with leadership and technical service groups.
- Partner with the dental customer to assist in the success of their practice and the success of our laboratory.
- Ability to meet and exceed sales and quota expectations.
- Determines specific requirements involved and communicates this information to leadership or laboratory operations in a manner that they can be effectively implemented.
- Participates and presents information to dental study clubs, societies or offices.
- Oversees and coordinates interdepartmental cases.
- Individually responsible for continued learning in-depth product knowledge, staying current with laboratory and industry product and technology updates.
- Performs outgoing quality control.
- Participates in Company sponsored training and meetings as required.
- All other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Must have computer skills including typing and familiarity with Microsoft Office products.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed quota in a matrix sales environment with sell point directly to end user as well as influencers..
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- High level of oral and written communication skills to effectively deal with internal and external customers.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, meet required deadlines of each and deliver results.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Self-starter with demonstrated initiative, self-motivation and assertiveness.
- Must perform duties in an independent manner with minimal direction and supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidential employment and business information.
- Ability to listen and assess situations, providing possible solutions and feedback for consideration.
- Team player, maintaining a positive customer focus, both internally and externally.
- Analytical thinking skills coupled with the open mindedness to review and if needed, change the processes of the department to ensure the highest quality and efficiency standards are met.
- Ability to quickly assess customer needs and market trends and translate those into viable products and services.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, maintain a clean driving record.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing work environment.
- Must be able to travel in this role, travel 60-75% of time.
- Attention to detail
Hazardous Materials or Equipment Used: Physical Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED, HSED) is required.
- Minimum 5 years in outside sales role, dental field preferred.
- Valid Driver License with clean record is required.
- Perform tasks at multiple workstations-standing and sitting for extended periods of time.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
This job has expired.