WHO WE ARE
Tealium is the most trusted and world's largest independent customer data platform. Tealium connects customer data - spanning web, mobile, offline, and IoT devices - so brands can connect with their customers. Tealium's turnkey integration ecosystem supports more than 1,300 client-side and server-side vendors and technologies, empowering brands to create a unified, real-time customer data infrastructure.
Tealium's customer data solutions encompass tag management, an API hub, a customer data platform with machine learning and AI, and data management solutions that make customer data more valuable, actionable, and secure. Tealium has been a trusted provider of customer data solutions for more than a decade, and more than 850 top businesses worldwide including Microsoft, Hyatt, Gap, HSBC and Novartis rely on Tealium to power their customer data strategies.
Team Tealium works and lives across the U.S. and in nearly 20 countries across the world. We are intentional about our culture, our investment in our team members and how we care and connect.
Tealium = Teal + Helium. Teal: a vibrant reflection that evokes authenticity, trustworthiness, reliability, open communication and clarity of thought. Helium: we rise above, a kinetic force that elevates our customers' and our experiences beyond all others.
We win together with respect and appreciation for the talents required of all positions and the people who contribute to each of these.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As a Demand Generation Manager, you will be responsible for working cross functionally to build, execute, and track inbound and outbound marketing programs that drive awareness and generate quality demand for Tealium. The ideal candidate will be highly organized with a unique combination of experience with ABM, webinar and field event planning and execution, building out programs/emails in Marketo, managing direct mail and content syndication programs, email marketing, content creation, and other relevant disciplines. Attention to detail, exceptional verbal and written communication skills, high-quality standards, as well as a positive attitude and the ability to hit the ground running are a must.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
WHAT YOU BRING TO TEALIUM
- Develop webinar strategy to align with key messages and pipeline development goals; execute webinars by securing internal and external speakers, developing promotional content, and managing process from start to finish
- Manage ABM plays for NA Enterprise territory(s); run account standups, leverage surging account information to help sales and SDRs strategically prioritize outbound efforts; assist with account selection; develop personalized landing pages and ads for strategic ABM accounts; etc.
- Plan and execute in-person experiential ABM events for NA Enterprise territory(s) quarterly (1-2 small (10-20 attendees) events per quarter)
- Own content syndication program to generate net new names in target ABM lists; test and manage content syndication vendors, replacing vendors that aren't performing; audit leads to ensure high quality and minimal duplicates
- Develop strategy and evangelize Direct Mail program (in Sendoso platform) with sales and SDR teams, ensuring we're offering compelling inventory and teams are leveraging throughout sales cycles
- Create and manage monthly sales sprint calendar in Highspot that aligns with demand gen programs to help sales and SDR teams focus on timely programs, campaigns, and messaging; write emails that sales and SDR teams can execute in their channels; share sales sprint calendar with social and customer teams to align across channels
- Report on KPIs for each channel and provide insights and optimizations based on the story behind the data
- Develop campaigns working with stakeholders to provide flawless prospect experiences from lead creation, nurturing, and conversion
- Provide strategic, data-driven decisions for campaign planning and optimizations
- Drive quality ICP leads that have high conversion rates to meetings and pipeline
- Strong at building relationships with other teams including Sales, SDRs, Product Marketing, Customer Marketing, etc.
- Marketo and SFDC proficiency is required
- BrightTalk Webinar Platform and Sendoso Direct Mail Platform (preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in field marketing / demand generation / ABM with SaaS Software experience (preferred)
- BA/BS required with a marketing background (preferred)
- Experienced marketer with a track record of contributing to pipeline growth
- Accountable and service-minded, with maturity and respect for colleagues
- Demonstrable skills in strategic planning, project management, and execution
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to take analyzed data to drive strategic decisions
In many U.S. states, employers are required to include a pay range for posted positions. Although this isn't a requirement in every state, communicating transparently is a cornerstone of our operations at Tealium, and we believe in making this information available to all applicants.
The U.S. pay range for this full-time position is listed below, however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a competitive base salary, this position is eligible for a robust benefits package that includes the following:
- Employees are eligible to receive stock options.
- Employees and their families are eligible for medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
- Employees have the option to enroll in our 401k plan and are eligible to receive contributions for company matching.
- Employees are eligible for unlimited paid time-off and extended paid parental leave.
- We offer 11 paid holidays annually with an additional Healium Be-Well break for most employees.
- We offer 15 hours of paid work time for volunteer activities and programs.
- Our sick leave accrual is the following for our employees:
- Exempt CA employees (not including San Francisco) including NY : accrue 40 hours each year. Unused sick leave carries over into the next year. Employees cannot exceed 80 hours in a given year.
- Exempt Non - CA employees (not including NY) including SF: Accrue 1 hour every 30 hours worked. Cannot exceed 180 hours in the calendar year.
- Non-Exempt: accrue 1 hour every 30 hours worked. Unused carries over to the next year. Not to exceed 108 hours in a calendar year.
An overview of our benefits and perks can be found on our careers page, https://tealium.com/careers/. Additional details regarding the benefits package will be provided during your interview process.
Compensation Range - $65,000-$87,260WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE
At Tealium, we don't just offer the ordinary, we provide the extraordinary:
Tealium WOWs (Ways of Work), our award winning culture is how with think, act and connect together at Tealium
Mosaic, our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion is grounded in our mosaic of diverse perspectives and shared belonging as we live in work across the US and in nearly 20 countries
Tealium Cares, to promote caring in our communities, 15 hours of paid work time for volunteer activities and programs is offered annually
Tealium Connects (remote-first working), enabling many of us to choose where we do our best work and offering new hire stipends to assist with purchasing things we need to support a successful home office environment
Tealium Ownership, share in the success of Tealium by becoming an owner of Tealium beginning with new hire equity grants
Tealium Time, unlimited paid time-off policy to offer flexibility to take time when needed and robust leave programs, including extended paid parental leave and company holidays
Healium, health and wellness programs to help us be our best selves in the experiences of health, physical, mental, social, and even financial well-being and wellness
Healium Be-Well Break, an annual all-company paid shutdown to provide a true break for us all
Tealium LIFT (Learning is Facilitated at Tealium), offering a myriad of professional development opportunities with over 6,000 courses available on demand to best-in-class manager and leadership development programs
Health and Related Benefits Programs, offering market competitive benefits programs
Collectively, we contribute our individual pieces (identity, experiences, heritage, backgrounds, religions, viewpoints, gender and more ) to form the mosaic of Team Tealium. It is our continuing philosophy to recruit and employ the best qualified individuals without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or any other protected characteristic. Tealium does not tolerate unlawful discrimination of any kind and strives to be an inclusive and respectful workplace.
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium's solutions makes this a unique and rewarding career opportunity.#LI-Remote
*Offerings vary by level and location.
This job has expired.