LexisNexis Remote Opportunity!
This is an exciting opportunity to be a member of a fast paced, intrapreneurial product community, focused on delivering leading solutions to high growth markets. As a Senior Product Manager, you will:
- Drive forward the delivery and commercialization of leading-edge data driven product features.
- Manage the core product team and be a key point of contact for commercial stakeholders (including C-level executives) and users of these services.
- Be a spokesperson regarding our platform services, able to clearly articulate our product vision, strategy, and value to these key stakeholders.
- Continue to develop our product strategy, adapting it to the needs of users born out of discovery and research conducted through the iterative development discovery process.
- Develop funding submissions for new experiments that could form spin off products from the core suite you are responsible for delivering.
- Be the expert on our competitors' weaknesses and strengths, the market drivers and trends, and use these to drive advantage in our own product development across platform services and other products in our portfolio.
- > 6 years + product management experience developing data and analytics Products across B2B and or B2C.
- Experience in developing products in the financial services market would be advantageous.
- Strong track record of agile/Scrum/Kanban delivery and Product Management responsibilities to triage demand into an agile delivery process.
- Proven track record in speaking to users, customers, and prospect users to define requirements and improve product performance and influence product strategy.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly language that are easily consumable by those that do not come from a technology background.
- Track record of strong collaboration in a matrix corporate structure.
- Strong experience in leading a mixed team of engineers and UX professionals.
With more than 6000 customers in over 100 countries Nexis Solutions is the world's leading provider of critical business information. We've been helping businesses make smarter decisions since 1976 by utilizing our unmatched collection of news and business information services.
We believe that success comes from working with diverse individuals, thoughts, and backgrounds. In Nexis Solutions, we aim to ensure all cultural differences are valued and reflect the diversity of our clients, making LexisNexis a rewarding place to work. We strive to develop our diverse pool of talent with experiences and perspectives that create a culture of inclusion and empowerment; one that fosters innovation and increased business growth.
The product team is responsible for Nexis Solutions' product strategy and execution. We develop fantastic products from an intense collaboration between our engineering, design, and research teams. We work closely with go to market, marketing, pricing, and our segment leaders who define our segment and go to market strategy.
At Nexis Solutions we give you the opportunity to work on a full range of challenging and interesting technologies to help conquer the next generation of problems our customers are facing. You'll make a real difference and will be joining a growing, diverse, and sociable team of talented people who are dedicated to innovation.
Our product managers are central to every aspect of the business, with the autonomy to identify opportunities, test hypotheses and create awesome new solutions, as part of a cross-functional team. They lead teams through customer data and insights, to discover new opportunities resulting in products our customers love, and ensuring all activity has a representative return on the effort to value.
They work in a dual track agile approach, requiring continuous discovery and delivery. By working closely with customers, combining behavioural data and internal expertise, they will lead the evolution and innovation of solutions that will help our customers succeed.
At Nexis Solutions we are creating a strong product management culture that abides by the following principals: User Obsession
We only develop product from ongoing user discovery, behavioral data and ongoing monitoring and learning such as A/B testing Building Great Product is a Team Sport
The best products emerge from intense collaboration with others across a range of expertise such as UX, engineering and data science we should discover, experiment, build, fail fast and learn as one unified team. Disagree and Commit
Respectfully challenge decisions even when doing so is uncomfortable Invent and Simplify
Look for new ideas from everywhere, do not be limited by "not invented here" Bias for Action
Take every step you can today do not settle for delaying action until tomorrow
- We put the customer at the heart of everything we do. Our product managers are responsible for our global portfolio of products, and they are pivotal to our success.
- We are at a pivotal stage in our product development which means that there is a unique opportunity to really make a difference with innovative thinking.
- We have a purpose that brings the business together. We actively work to support the Rule of Law around the world.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.