The intern role, located in Austin, TX, will be a key position within the World-Wide (WW) Sales Operations and Customer Service Organization and will work with WW Sales, Planning, Finance, IT, Supply Chain on driving processes related to all aspects of servicing our customer base as well be the group that is the link between Sales and internal teams. This individual will gain experience in all areas from forecast, supply response, solving demand/revenue issues with various internal cross functional organizations. Participation in this program will provide experience and in depth knowledge of the Semiconductor Industry and corporate software tools like Power BI, Oracle and Salesforce.
Essential Responsibilities :
Qualifications Required Qualifications :
- Participate in managing day-to-day business operations related to forecast, supple and revenue
- Work cross functionally to address supply/demand issues by solving complex problems with long-term solutions
- Support data and mapping verification activities to ensure data accuracy for revenue reports
- Streamline data sets for data analysis
- Creating databases for Sales Operations
- Repository of key customer commitments, etc.
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Education/Experience: Engineering, Supply Chain, Finance, Business, Science, Technology Degree or related discipline from recognized university
- Travel Requirements: No travel required
- Language Fluency: English (Written & Verbal)
- Highly Motivated, proactive and self-sufficient
- Effective communicator with presentation skills
- Must have organizational skills and be detail oriented
- Strong problem solving skills
- Works very well with internal teams and is recognized as a team player
- Ability to be available at odd hours for phone calls with global sites
- Experience with Google Slides / Sheets & Microsoft Excel / PowerPoint
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GLOBALFOUNDRIES goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law.
This job has expired.