InterSystems is the power behind what matters, and the engine behind the world's most important applications. Over 300 million patients depend on our healthcare software products. In financial services, nearly $2 trillion in assets are governed by InterSystems-based risk and compliance applications. With great products, and brilliant people, what we do, matters.
InterSystems HealthShare is a powerful, flexible health informatics platform that aggregates holistic patient records, backends information exchanges, and delivers data into analytics and other advanced solutions. The Sales Executive, Healthcare, is responsible for managing all aspects of prospective and existing end user accounts; hospitals and IDN's (Integrated Delivery Networks), in order to generate sales revenue and ensure a productive and profitable business relationship. Experience selling clinical and/or operational systems (technology) into IDNs and Health Systems at a senior level (CXO, VP, etc.) is required.
- Introduce InterSystems products and services to health systems and builds a pipeline of new activity
- Plans sales strategy and drives new business revenues with healthcare organizations
- Acts as the principal liaison between InterSystems and end user accounts; develops and enhances business relationship by providing high levels of service and by encouraging contact with accounts at various organizational levels; develops and continuously updates account profiles
- Utilizes internal resources to achieve sales objectives
- Provides feedback from customers regarding product performance; provides input to product development and support services for product fixes and enhancement
- Represents InterSystems at sales conferences to promote the Company's products and services
- Generate new business revenues as well as help protect and grow existing customer base
- Healthcare domain knowledge, especially around key topics and trends impacting IDNs/Health Systems, including but not limited to payment reform, HIE/interoperability, population health management, etc.
- 8+ years track record of healthcare technology sales success
- Demonstrated experience selling software solutions into larger IDNs/health systems
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience working in a healthcare information technology or hospital setting
- BS Degree or equivalent
InterSystems is the engine behind the world's most important applications. In healthcare, business, government, and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake, InterSystems is the power behind what matters™. Founded in 1978, InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit InterSystems.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
This job has expired.