Red River is seeking a TS/SCI Cleared Senior Principal Cyber Security Lead, to support Platform One. Platform One is building an infrastructure-agnostic platform, to support the Department of Defense's (DoD) vast infrastructure options, including - Government clouds, on premise, disconnected, and classified environments.
Air Force Life Cycle Management Center, Black Label program office is working with other PMO and AFCYBER product development teams to deliver Offensive Cyber Operations (OCO) / Information Warfare (IW) capabilities by delivering and supporting a DevSecOps platform (Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) Kubernetes compliant) with accredited and secured hardened containers built from the DoD Centralized Artifacts Repository (DCAR), named Iron Bank, in order to support the AFCYBER's ability to field operational capabilities faster. This process will be compliant with the published DoD Enterprise DevSecOps Reference Design and meet all regulatory testing and cybersecurity requirements while encouraging DoD-wide reciprocity and expertise.
Primary Position Tasks:
- Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; other work experience and certifications considered in lieu of degree requirements.
- Deep understanding of the design, deployment, and management of Zero trust architectures (Beyond Corp/SDP)
- Extensive Use and understanding of NIST 800 53 and NIST 800 190 requirements
- Ability to develop and write RMF Security documentation
- Expert Knowledge of Kubernetes environment implementation within Cloud
- Extensive work with Istio Service Mesh and Fortify
- Knowledge of networking, security groups and policy management in relation to cloud resources
- Possesses a strong "security first" mindset.
- Must have and be able to maintain an active DoD Top Secret security clearance.
- TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience.
- Familiarity with Agile, Scrum, or Kanban frameworks
- DevOps or DevSecOps certification or training
- Other applicable AWS or Azure certifications, Security certifications
- Ability to capture and synergize different pieces of software/hardware components; optimize solutions methods to improve current and future projects.
- Ability to develop a highly productive working relationship with customers and teams across multiple programs.
- Excellent communications skills; verbal and written.
(Mental; Physical; Equipment used):
This position is an office position that requires remaining in a stationary position for multiple hours throughout the workday. [Lifting of up to x#, bending, frequent walking is required]
This position requires the ability to continuously communicate with co-workers throughout the day utilizing Red River approved and/or provided communication tools and equipment.We are an Equal Opportunity Organization that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.Seniority Level -
Information Technology & Services Defense & Space Computer SoftwareEmployment Type -
Full-timeJob Functions -
Engineering & Information TechnologySpecial Requirements:
This position will operate from the location specified above, must be able to travel on short notice.
Candidates for the job should possess excellent organizational skills as well as the ability to efficiently multi-task. Ideal candidates have a strong focus on day-to-day operational excellence, and a personal style that builds trust, and inspires loyalty. The candidate should be motivated, proactive, be able to learn and adapt quickly.
Established in 1995, Red River delivers information technology solutions to a worldwide military and civilian customer base and the New England enterprise market including healthcare, financial services and education customers. Red River is ranked the 5th fastest growing company in NH by Business NH Magazine and has demonstrated consistent year over year revenue and employee growth since its inception. With corporate offices in Claremont, NH, Red River has satellite offices in Virginia, Texas and California. EOE M/F/DISABLED/Vet
Red River is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Red River offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an exceptional work environment. If you are ready to join a growing company, please submit your resume and cover letter (required).Red River does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings or otherwise. Placement fees will not be paid to any recruiter unless Red River has an active agreement in place with the recruiter and such a request has been made by the Red River Talent Acquisition team and such candidate was submitted to the Red River Talent Acquisition Team via our Applicant Tracking System. Any unsolicited resumes or other data submitted to Red River in violation of this policy may be used by Red River without obligation to pay any fees of any kind to the recruiter.