Job ID: 255320
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo .
This CSR position will ensure a strong customer experience by responding to inbound calls, qualifying leads, handling transactional inquiries (excluding O.S.R non-transactional inquiries) through to delivery in a timely and professional manner.
Required Competencies Service Focus
- To answer inbound customer calls in a courteous and professional manner
- To follow up on leads from the Customer Service Centre (Calls OR Website) within 24 hours
- To respond to and investigate customer inquiries, concerns, and issues via phone, mail, and e-mail in a timely and courteous manner
- To handle all transactional sales from qualifying the lead, quote, sales order to delivery
- To handle all "will-call" business
- To utilize price list from C.O.M for all products sold
- To answer customer inquiries and provide appropriate technical and/or product-related information regarding pricing and delivery
- To follow-up on customer issues or orders
- To obtain customer feedback
- To organize and maintain the file system to maintain working knowledge of products and/or services
- To prepare reports and communications as needed
- Place a strong emphasis on creating customer loyalty by continually enhancing the customer experience. This means identifying and understanding the needs of customers, managing expectations, and prioritizing meetings and then exceeding those needs. Accountability
- Take responsibility for their own performance and accept full ownership of issues, problems, and opportunities, regardless of the source. Composure and Resiliency
-Deal effectively with pressure, maintain focus and intensity, and remain optimistic and persistent, even under adversity. This includes the ability and propensity to recover quickly from setbacks, rejections, and conflicts and to maintain self-control in the face of hostility or provocation. Professionalism
- Set high standards and serve as a role model for work performance, ethical conduct, and respect for others. Consistently conduct themselves in a manner that is aligned with generally accepted values and within the guidelines and best practices of their chosen profession. Time Management
- Focus on completing all work tasks in a timely manner, while remaining responsive enough to react to competing demands and shifting priorities. Able to manage multiple responsibilities while being organized, staying on top of important time-sensitive tasks, and performing all work accurately. Communicating
- Provide the information required by others in a concise, direct, and unambiguous way. Able to perceive how their message affects the receiver and strives to ensure that the receiver clearly understands the meaning of the message. Position Requirements
- High school diploma / equivalent
- 2+ years related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
- Able to work independently and as a member of various teams
- Versatile, flexible, and willing to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Able to perform diversified clerical functions and basic accounting procedures
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Experience in the construction industry is preferred
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Jan 25, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Chicago Job Segment:
Chemical Engineer, Clerical, Construction, Engineering, Administrative
This job has expired.