With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for day-to-day management of customer accounts receivable balances and maintaining low past dues for a high transaction business. They will provide customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, process credit card payments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments.
In addition, you will:
* Process credit memo requests via workflow, demand letter and termination of service.
* Manage high volume phone calls to assigned delinquent customers
* Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances
* Be comfortable with Internal and External customer interfaces
* Possess good organizational skills
* Be a strong and clear communicator via telephone and email
* Have the ability to manipulate and function in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
* Possess SAP knowledge
* Have strong attention to detail
* Possess knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
* Have Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience
* Be able to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
* Possess self-driven skill sets and be able to work without direct daily manager supervision
-Support business billing quality program and assist as required any billing quality disputes from customers.
-Identify process improvement opportunities in your work and the work of other individuals and functions.
-Maintain full confidentiality with customer information.
-Other enhancement projects as assigned.
At SUEZ, we realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger communities. We're an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every rung of the ladder and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Because our people are our greatest assets, we also offer competitive benefits that include:
Health & Life Insurance
Paid Vacation & Sick Time
Flexible Spending Accounts
-Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience.
-Minimum of 3 years of SAP experience in the SD or related modules or related ERP experience.
-Minimum 5 years of customer relationship experience including collections, billing, logistics, or banking.
-Demonstrated to be a self-initiative starter.
-Proactive approach to problem solving.
-Clear thinking & ability to effectively communicate.
-Influencing skills to get stakeholders towards a single goal.
-Effectively balance multiple initiatives.
-Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted about 1 hour ago