Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Dal-Tile is currently seeking an exceptional Customer Service Representative to join our TEAM! As the Customer Service Representative, we need someone who is ready to provide a variety of support such as servicing walk-in customers, answering customer inquiries, providing samples, and completing sales transactions.
To ensure effective and efficient coordination between the Company and its customers with a high level of service and support. Process sales orders and resolve customer product or service issues.
Major Function and Scope:
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Provides customer account management which may include, but is not limited to, order entry, order inquiry, product information, order status, pricing, stock check, and transportation management in a call center environment.
- Provides customer service for a high volume of inbound calls using ACD (Automated Call Distribution).
- Assists in the operation of the showroom including maintaining tile and stone displays.
- Responsible for keying in orders, processing faxes, and preparation of reports.
- Interfaces with various groups including, but not limited to, internal teams and SSCs, to address customer inquiries and order issues from order entry to order delivery.
- Responds to customer needs.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
High School Diploma or GED equivalency is required.
2 or more years of call center or customer service experience.
Focus on customer account management preferred
Prior textile industry knowledge is preferred.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
This job has expired.