We are seeking a 2 new candidates with fresh ideas that are experienced in Customer Service and Sales Representation to join our award-winning culture. Your core responsibilities are to grow and service your book of business while offering existing clients and potential clients Union programs through a state-of-the-art patented program.
Daily activities include Inbound and outbound calling, setting appointments, performing presentations to members of unions that request our benefits, basic computer knowledge, completing the necessary paperwork, quality control, and leadership development.
What we are looking for in you:
- Full training provided
- No experience needed
- Yearly trips to exciting and exotic locations
- Great compensation $50,000-75.000 first year
- Hands-on one on one training
- Great weekly pay and bonuses
- We just launched a hot new game-changing technology and are currently experiencing explosive growth
- The opportunity for growth; we promote from within!!!
- Communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Willing to talk to new people
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Detail oriented
- Eager and willing to learn
and I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
Skills that work well with our company are: sales and marketing, hospitality, retail experience, management experience, finance, appointments, call center experience, insurance sales, B2B sales, B2C sales, consulting experience, and appointment setter experience Recommended Skills
- Customer Service
- Service Orientation
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.