Customer Service Representative
Job Description Summary
Client Facing Global Support Center Call Center Representative, answering crew calls for facility issues, shuttle requests, configurable rooms, and general assistance
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Answer phones in the Global Support Call Center, providing world class customer service
• Dispatch soft services via radio dispatch / telephone in a call center environment
• Generates, dispatches and closes out service requests as necessary from the CMMS queue and provides coordination of services through multiple service providers to maintain the integrity and efficiency of building systems and comfort to the building occupants
• Produces clear and professional email correspondences to our clients and facilities management teams with comprehensible summaries of facilities issues
• Arrive to work on time and ready to accomplish assigned tasking and maintain a constant professional image in all job activities and functions
• Possess competent knowledge of processes within the team
• Respond immediately to emergency situations and customer service requests as assigned.
• Ability to use technology such as; smart phones, tablets, computers, web-based applications, building automation systems, etc.
• Complete all required C&W Safety Training as scheduled annually.
• Comply with C&W Uniform Dress Code while working and maintain a neat and clean appearance while on the property at times other than working hours
• Customer Service
• Sense of Urgency
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• 2+ years of related experience in a call center environment
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
• Facility Call Center Environment a plus
• Basic Computing Skills in Outlook, Excel & Word
This position requires that the employee perform services for a customer at a customer facility. The customer mandates that all service providers entering its facility be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In light of the customer's requirement, CW will require each individual to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to commencing employment in this position, except to the extent that applicable law requires a reasonable accommodation for the individual (and to the extent that such accommodation does not impose an undue hardship on CW).
Note: Due to our client's requirement, this particular position requires employees to provide acceptable documentation showing full vaccination as per CDC guidelines at the time of employment
You are considered "fully vaccinated" two weeks after completing the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after receiving a single dose of a one-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson) .
May be only call center member on duty during certain shifts; may be required to work extended periods of time without relief when responding to priority/emergency situations (including overtime type assignments); may require shift work and/or stand-by on-call duties - attendance is critical to this position. This is an onsite (none work from home) position
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Some travel among campus may be required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to speak clearly so others can understand you
- Ability to read and understand information presented orally and in writing
- Ability to type quickly to process work orders effectively
- Ability to work long shifts (occasionally over 8 hours)
C&W provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Note: This job description includes the core responsibilities for C&W. These duties may have slight modifications based on the regional location.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.
Posted about 4 hours ago
Posted about 4 hours ago
Posted about 3 hours ago