Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Dal-Tile is currently searching for an exceptional Customer Service Representative who is ready to provide exceptional customer service and find solutions for our customers. The Customer Service Rep II is responsible for providing a variety of support, customer service and office administration duties related to servicing walk-in customers. They provide information to customers via telephone regarding product order status, placing orders, delivery status, and coordination of product returns.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and learn from a talented group of Customer Service experts. As Dal-Tile adopts new customer solution technologies, your skills will continue to grow with the company. The Customer Service Rep will become a part of a dynamic team that will help build your talent and strength in the customer experience. You will be motivated to share proven methods of communication, motivation and performance, excelling through innovative techniques. We encourage you to join an inviting company culture where you will thrive as an associate.
Major Functions and Scope:
Education and Knowledge
- Performs various customer service duties such as: waiting on customers, assisting customers in determining order requirements, answering customer inquires, providing samples, providing direction/selection assistance, completing sales transactions, and accepting payments. Uses computer systems such as ASI, JDE, and PC's.
- Addresses and resolves customer complaints (returns and order errors).
- Performs various office administration duties such as processing payments and receipts, reconciliation of DSR's and cash box, preparation of bank deposits, balance petty cash box, prepares various performance reports, updates customer master file and creates vendor orders.
- May perform various product order duties such as entering customer orders, creating plant/RDC orders, and completing stock replenishment orders.
- Produces daily sales reports.
- May perform warehouse duties as required.
- Maintains accurate and detailed records to keep in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Trains and provides assistance to CSR's
- Maintains a safe working environment by obeying all safety rules as outlined in the Safety Program and by reporting all accidents, unsafe conditions and acts to Management.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- HS diploma or equivalent experience;
- 3 years customer service experience.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
This job has expired.