We are seeking 5 new candidates with fresh ideas that are experienced in Customer Service and Sales Representation to join our award-winning culture. Your core responsibilities are to grow and service your book of business while offering existing clients and potential clients Union programs through a state-of-the-art patented program.
What we are looking for in you:
- Full training provided
- No experience needed
- Yearly trips to exciting and exotic locations
- Great compensation $50,000-60.000 first year
- Company events and trips!
- Great weekly pay and bonuses
- A dynamic team environment
- The opportunity for growth; we promote from within!
- Those who care about families and the service they are providing
- Basic computer skills, such as Microsoft word, etc.
- Detail oriented
- Friendly personality
- Eager and willing to learn
Daily activities include Inbound and outbound calling, setting appointments, performing presentations to members of unions that request our benefits, basic computer knowledge, completing the necessary paperwork, quality control, and leadership development. Apply now
and I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
Skills that work well with our company are: sales and marketing, hospitality, retail experience, management experience, finance, appointments, call center experience, insurance sales, B2B sales, B2C sales, consulting experience, and appointment setter experience Recommended Skills
- Customer Service
- Service Orientation
- Eager Evaluations
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.