Worker Time Type
At Reddy Ice, we are committed to becoming North America's "Total Ice Solution". How? By living the Reddy Ice Way through operational excellence, growth, and obsession for the customer.
The Customer Care Specialist is responsible for managing contacts from existing customers, managing escalated complaints, troubleshooting issues and providing root cause analyses to resolve systemic issues, if warranted. In addition, the Customer Care Specialist proactively and reactively addresses leads, collecting key data about prospective customers through lead conversion.
- Acts as the first point of contact for the entire customer interface for Clients/Buyers to satisfy the customer's customer service requirements and inquiries.
- Manages and overses escalated issues, inquiries, and questions by collaborating with supply chain and other internal partners to deliver outcomes that ensure customer satisfacation.
- Analyzes key cutomer data to determine root cause and implements corrective actions that support service excellence at the lowest delivered cost and continuous improvement.
- Assists Customer Care Manager with customer service metrics and dashboard development/maintenance.
- Identifies customer service trends and makes recommendations for process improvement to the Customer Care Manager.
- Handles inbound and outbound contacts in efforts to satisfy the customer's queries with the best knowledge & expertise and manages the customer interface on selected accounts.
- Processes orders in system and completes required documentation to escalate issues in an accurate and timely manner.
- Generates, qualifies and validates sales leads (inbound and outbound), collaborating with field equipment services to ensure timely box installation and first delivery coordination.
- Builds relationships with and facilitates sales to accounts and prospects that do not qualify for national or regional account management.
- Identifies existing non-value added accounts to grow sales or develops exit strategies that effectively redeploy resources and streamlines local delivery management.
- Ensure Customer Service levels are met or exceeded.
- Executes business processes with strong communication, customer service, problem solving and analytical skill.
- Makes and assumes other duties and responsibilities required or assigned by management.
- Adhering to the Code of Business Ethics is essential. We value honesty and integrity above all else and we expect our employees to be committed to the highest ethical standards.
- Intermediate expertise in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and business analysis tools
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Proven ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team as well as work independently to achieve goals and targets
- Ability to follow through on requests and successfully close issues
- Proven ability to maintain accurate and detailed records
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills
Internal: Head of National Sales, VP, Sales, RVPs, Market Managers, Plant Managers, NAEs, RAEs
External: Director Grocery, Category Manager, Buyer, Purchasing/Sourcing, VP Merchandising, Distribution, Regional or Store Operations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM
- Proficient with business analysis tool navigation
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a B2B sales support/analysis role
- Experience analyzing and interpreting customer/sales data and effectively communicating at all levels of the organization
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
This position works in a typical office environment, is generally sedentary, and uses computers, calculators, phones, and other office equipment. Work is conducted in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. The ability to manage stress, build professional and collaborative relationships, and reason through complex business situations is required. Flexible schedule with weekends and evenings rotation as needed.
This job has expired.