**$3,500 Sign-On Bonus**
Loyola Medical Center located in the Western Suburbs and approximately 35 minutes from downtown Chicago
Loyola Medicine, treating the whole person with compassion-to \"also treat the human spirit.\"
As a mission-driven innovative health organization, we will become the national leader in improving the health of our communities and each person we serve. We will be the most trusted health partner for life.
*New Graduates Welcome*
Registry: - Depends on Department needs
Loyola Medical Center, Maywood, IL
Gottlieb Memorial Hospital, Melrose Park, IL
MacNeal Hospital, Berwyn, IL
In this role, the CT Technologist II performs computerized tomography procedures at a technical level not requiring constant supervision of technical detail.
- Perform computerized tomographic procedures in accordance with departmental guidelines to provide the physicians with the highest quality of diagnostic information. Participates in advance research projects. Assists in the development of new procedure protocols. Acts as the CT technical expert for the department. Troubleshoots equipment and arranges for repairs in the absence of the assistant manager.
- Associates Degree OR equivalent training acquired via work experience or education
Specify Degree(s): Radiologic Technology
- 3-5 years of previous job-related experience
- 6-10 years of previous job-related experience
Loyola Medicine Core Values
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT)
- Computer Assisted Tomography (CT Technologist)
- CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) from American Heart Association
- Illinois Emergency Management Agency Certification (IEMA)
- New Graduates obtain ARRT within 6 months of hire.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We honor the sacredness and dignity of every person.
Commitment to Those Who are Poor
We stand with and serve those who are poor, especially those most vulnerable.
We embrace a culture that prevents harm and nurtures a healing, safe environment for all.
We foster right relationships to promote the common good, including sustainability of Earth.
We honor our heritage and hold ourselves accountable for the human, financial and natural resources entrusted to our care.
We are faithful to who we say we are.
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.