Job ID: 2112264
Location: REMOTE WORK , AL , US
Date Posted: 2021-08-17
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
Description: SAIC is seeking a Contracts Principal to manage contracts/proposals with various Department of Defense Agencies. The position requires knowledge of the government contracts field and will conduct the preparation, negotiation, acceptance, and management of government contracts to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
This position can be worked 100% remote nationwide.
- Reviews contractual documents to ensure adherence to company policy, government specifications and requirements, and conformance to master agreements.
- Advises management of contractual rights and obligations and provides interpretation of terms and conditions.
- Represents organization as a primary contact on contracts or projects.
- Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Proposal preparation; negotiation and administration of various contracts to include Cost Reimbursable (CR), Time and Materials (T&M), Firm Fixed Price (FFP) and multiple Task Order contracts development;
- Preparation, negotiation, and administration of teaming agreements and proprietary information agreements;
- Collection and submission of data for regulatory reporting; and management of Organizational Conflict of Interest (OCI) Plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of related experience in contracts administration
- Cost proposal experience is required
- Thorough understanding and wide application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards in contract administration
- Full knowledge of industry practices
- Expert knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, terms, conditions, and policies governing assigned contracts, including FAR, DFAR, TINA and CAS
- Effective administrative and organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Professional certification (CPCM/CFCM) preferred.
- Secret clearance a plus
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
Target salary range: $95,001 - $105,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com
or Working at SAIC
for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
This job has expired.