Location:Johns Hopkins Health Care, Hanover, MD 21076
Who you are:
As the Communications Specialist for Johns Hopkins HealthCare, you understand the importance of collaboration and communication. You strive for excellence and are known for your service-oriented work ethic. You are the go-to for all Provider Communications and beyond.
What you'll do:
What you'll bring:
- Manage projects that relate to Provider Communications, to include but not limited to:
- Provider updates/weekly emails
- Provider manuals (online)
- Provider Directories (print and online)
- Provider newsletter
- Provider contracts, as needed
- Participate in corporate project team activities
- Create and implement communication plans
- Vendor management as it relates to print and fulfillment projects
- Quality control of data
- Inventory management
- Project budgets
- Collaborate with graphic design and editorial teams to ensure consistency in messaging and brand guidelines
- Serve as the primary liaison with Networks Management and Provider Engagement Teams
- Enhance provider experience and ensure that communications meet all regulatory requirements prior to distribution.
- Collaborate with the digital team and stakeholders within Provider Relations to simplify and organize the communication process.
Who we are:
- 3+ years' experience in marketing/communications
- Managed care or healthcare experience a plus
- Experience with project management platforms a plus
- Knowledge of print design elements, theory, and best practices
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; superior attention to detail.
- Ability to work closely with internal clients to present and advocate for good creative solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, organize and prioritize; ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
- Confidence in subject matter and ambition to learn more.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing/advertising/communications or related required or current enrollment in a Bachelor's program with a documented plan for completion
Johns Hopkins HealthCare (JHHC) is the managed care and health services business of Johns Hopkins Medicine. JHHC is a $3B business serving over 500,000 active members with lines of business in Medicaid, Medicare, commercial, military health, health solutions, and venture investments. JHHC is a leader in provider-sponsored health plans and is poised for future growth.
Many organizations talk about transforming the future of healthcare, at Johns Hopkins HealthCare, we are setting the pace for change within the healthcare industry. We develop innovative, analytics-driven health programs in collaboration with provider partners to drive improved quality and better health outcomes for our members and the communities we serve. If you are interested in improving how healthcare is delivered, and have a passion to be at the forefront of change, JHHC is the place to call home.Please note:
US citizenship is required for this position as it falls under the terms of a government contract (to ensure compliance with DODPSP).This is a hybrid role.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Apply To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/communications-specialist-non-clinical-professional-us-md-hanover-johns-hopki-619342-15fb3/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency