Job ID: 417439
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
The Commercial Sales Manager will be responsible for leading sales teams to achieve profitable growth. Implement selling and marketing programs to achieve company goals and strategies. Expected to coach sales team, use analytic tools, and communicate effectively across departments.
- Develop yearly budget and monitor budget against actual results
- Develop and direct sales staff to establish new customers, increase sales, and improve overall customer satisfaction
- Cultivate and maintain effective relationship with major accounts
- Evaluate pricing structure and develop strategy to remain competitive and profitable
- Evaluate product portfolio and market trends and participate in new product introduction and SKU rationalization efforts
- Collaborate with production and operations to monitor and ensure that product conforms to quality control parameters and is available in amounts to supply the product demand
- Oversee administrative sales functions for the specified product sales program, including managing hardscape special orders
- Analyze market trends, promote and secure new business by exploring potential product users and industries
- Manage sales cost structure to include staffing, marketing expense, and T&E expenses
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
What CRH Offers You
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Management, Sales, Marketing, Client Services, or equivalent in training, education or experience in a related field or function
- Experience in CRM platforms
- 5+ years' experience in Management, Sales or Marketing, performing roles of similar scope and responsibility
- Able to travel up to 50% of the time
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Jul 6, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
San Jose Nearest Secondary Market:
Palo Alto Job Segment:
Direct Sales, Sales Management, CRM, Supply, Sales, Technology, Operations
This job has expired.