*$1,000.00 Signing Bonus*
We are seeking experienced Commercial Roofers to join our team. The skilled Commercial Roofers will be responsible for the maintenance, repairs, and installation of commercial roofing systems.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
- Installation of different types of roofing systems such as BUR, EPDM, Single-ply, coatings, and other forms of low-slope roofing systems
- Safe operation of tools of the trade (hand tools, power tools etc.)
- Follow OSHA regulations and other regulatory agencies relating to job site safety, demonstrates safe work practices.
- Work outside in a wide variety of weather conditions and to meet the physical demands of the position, including mobility needed to complete tasks.
- Climbing and operating on ladders, able to handle at least 50 lbs.
- Effective communication with foremen, supervisors, and other WTI and Tremco employees
- Commercial Roofing: All levels; at least 1 year preferred
- Reliable form of transportation
- Acceptable background check per company standards
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical
The hourly rate for applicants in this position generally ranges between $20.00 and $33.00. This range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications, operations, needs, and other considerations permitted by law.
Tremco offers a variety of benefits to its employees, including not limited to: health insurance, paid time off, 401(k) with company match, Company Pension Plan, and continuing education.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.ABOUT US
Tremco Construction Products Group (CPG) brings together Tremco Incorporated's Commercial Sealants & Waterproofing and Roofing & Building Maintenance operating divisions; Dryvit Systems, Inc.; Nudura Inc.; Willseal; Weatherproofing Technologies, Inc. and Weatherproofing Technologies Canada, Inc.
Structures with Tremco CPG systems are easier to build and maintain, virtually impervious to the elements, and can provide any look desired. Six-sided solutions from Tremco CPG companies deliver demonstrable performance at the lowest possible life-cycle cost, and stop leaks before they happen through ongoing maintenance programs. Building owners gain the peace of mind that comes with industry-leading system warranties - all from a single source platform.
This job has expired.