We do the right things, right now. We do them in a way that is relevant to our clients. Become a part of our history as it continues to be written!
If you are interested and qualified for this role, we invite you to apply.
This individual is responsible for gathering and managing credit and financial information for quantitative and qualitative analysis of Commercial Loan, Commercial Real Estate and other business lines in the Commercial Loan Portfolio for current and potential borrowers in assigned Region. Determines the advisability of granting credit by performing financial analysis and risk assessments on said credits for respective portfolio.
• Manage the upcoming maturities and exceptions (including annual client reviews and covenants) for their assigned Region
• Prepare and develop credit histories by compiling financial information; and Interpret financial and specific industry trends and customer data; prepare financial and specific industry trends and customer data. Prepare financial spreadsheets on customers; categorized, enter and analyze data.
• Work with the line of business and CO in assigning Asset Quality Ratings and in the identification of any deterioration or change in the client's capacity to follow the contractual terms of agreements, including all covenants.
• Set up and monitor outstanding covenants as directed by the executed loan documents. - notify LOB and credit hierarchy of any violations.
• Assist in the preparation of any reports, including exception reports, for monitoring purposes or otherwise that are required.
• This position will interpret and provide financial and specific industry trend updates for the various regions- especially related to CRE credits with respect to market and economic factors.
• Spread financial statements and provide general operating trend and/or capital structure remarks for initial opportunity assessment review and strategy development by the Line of Business (LOB) and Credit Officers (COs).
• Work with Commercial Relationship Managers in the preparation of complete and accurate CARs for presentation to the appropriate credit authorities for decisions on transaction credit requests and reviews. Provide financial spreading for Credit Memos and PLR Reporting. Preparation of credit memos will be based on Commercial Portfolio Analyst skill set.
• Responsibilities could potentially include monitoring a portfolio of the larger, more complex credits located within assigned region.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed to Perform Essential Functions of the Job:
• Requires 2 + years of credit underwriting experience
• Ability to perform cash flow analysis and financial statement analysis
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or equivalent professional training
• 2 or more years of related experience
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
Level of Complexity and Scope:
Degree of Independence and Decision-Making:
Required Supervisory Responsibilities:
• Occasionally lifts and carries up to20 lbs.
• Occasionally stands and walks.
• Frequently sits.
Compliance Statement: The associate is responsible for meeting all compliance requirements imposed on First Financial Bank by State and Federal law and regulation, as well as all related First Financial Bank policies and procedures. This includes all Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC and Suspicious Activity reporting requirements, as well as all other lending and deposit compliance requirements.
It is our policy to not discriminate against any individual in violation of federal, state, and local laws as it relates to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran/military service, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an E-Verify Employer.
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago