Are You Looking For
- A company that cares and wants you to achieve your career objective.
- A company that offers you flexibility on the types of rewards and recognition that align with your personal situation.
- A company that puts you and your career first
As a Mobile Technician you will be able to participate in an exciting retention program that gives you choices each year! Would you like...
BGIS is that Company
- $3,500 Cash Bonus
- 40 Extra Hours of Floating Holidays
- $3,500 in Technical Training
- This is on top of your regular salary, overtime, benefits, paid time off. It's an extra program to thank you for being a Mobile Technician!
- The program runs until September 30th of each year, then in October you get to pick what award you would like to earn in the following annual cycle.
- For team members who join mid-plan-year, you will be placed in the Cash Bonus Award and it will be pro-rated for the first annual cycle. The next year you get to pick what is important to you!
BGIS Integrated Technical Services (ITS) US (dba Millian Aire Enterprise LLC) has built a strong service-oriented company using only school and field trained technicians. We take pride in treating all our customers with the highest degree of professionalism, care and understanding. Our experience, quality of work, and rates are unequaled in the marketplace. In 2022 Millian Aire merged with BGIS, a global leader in the provision of facility management services, project delivery, energy & sustainability, asset management, workplace advisory, and real estate services. With a combined team of over 500 commercial field technicians in the US (over 7000 globally), BGIS and Millian Aire relentlessly focuses on delivering memorable customer experiences that create value for our clients by focusing on developing a team of commercial technicians and providing those technicians ongoing training, support and ongoing career development. Job Description
Millian Aire and BGIS have a unique service relationship with commercial customers that have a national presence. Our commercial technicians conduct regularly scheduled maintenance, demand service requests, repair services and equipment changeouts at locations in and around their state. Work is coordinated with our support team that includes, dispatchers/coordinators, supervisors and additional technical resources designed to ensure our techs have the resources they need to complete their job safely and efficiently. Our technician team is provided with a fully stocked service van, iPad, iPhone and required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Primary Qualifications
- 3-5 years of Commercial HVAC experience (Chiller experience would be beneficial)
- Position is performed remotely; however, may require travel/driving to client locations for training, meetings and other in-person events.
- Hold a valid certification to provide HVAC services in the State in which the work is performed.
- Responsible for performing work in accordance with established processes and practices that comply with internal and external requirements including but not limited to environmental, health safety, security, and fire protection.
- Flexibility to work overtime / weekends as needed with some travel required
- Physical Requirements: climb and descend ladders while carrying up to 30 lbs., lift up to 75 lbs. and maneuver in confined spaces i.e., crawlspaces, attics, etc.
- EPA Certification required
- Must be willing to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Must meet enhanced security clearance requirements.
- Subject to drug, background, and driver's license checks
Benefits of Working with Millian Aire and BGIS.
- Service and install new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems.
- Service and install new ice machines.
- Do routine maintenance on ice machines and refrigeration.
- Assess and troubleshoot commercial HVAC to determine required repairs.
- Inspect and perform equipment repair and replacements.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance and recommend preventative repairs to avoid unplanned downtime.
- Respond to emergency service requests.
- Provides observations about facility, facility mechanical conditions and deficiencies and provides recommendations for enhancement and repair.
- Participates in and assists with facility-related projects.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Able to work on lite commercial equipment.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Completes paperwork in a timely manner.
- Reports to job assignment and work in a timely manner.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience with industry software preferable but not required.
- Company Vehicle, Phone and Tablet provided.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, life, and disability benefits package
- 7 paid holidays - New Year's Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving, and Christmas
- Corporate perks through TriNet
- 401K plan with employer match
- Technical training and development opportunities
- Growth and relocation opportunities
Our company culture includes a robust mix of sound business practices and employee initiatives that promote personal and professional development, work/life balance, health and wellness and community involvement.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. We believe every employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or Veteran or military status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal law in the relevant jurisdiction. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment, advancement, assignment and training.
BGIS is committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting and retaining minority and women professionals from all backgrounds. Our commitment is consistent with our recognition that it is the outstanding people within BGIS who the source of our strength has always been. We recognize that promoting diversity is an integral component of our continuing quest for organizational excellence.
This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as a social responsibility and as an economic and business necessity.
Anyone with questions or concerns regarding Equal Employment Opportunity should contact their direct supervisor or the Human Resources Department without fear of retaliation of any kind.
BGIS is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. BGIS has different pay ranges for different work locations within the United States which allows us to pay team members competitively and consistently in different geographic markets. The applicable base pay range will depend on what ultimately is determined to be the candidate's primary work location.
The salary range for this non-exempt position in the US is $26.00 -$37.00 per hour.
A candidate's salary offer is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, education, certifications, licenses, and location.
BGIS offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, health savings account, flexible spending account (both healthcare and dependent), 401(k) with a Company match, Paid Time Off, paid company holidays, short term and long-term disability, life insurance, employee assistance program, tuition reimbursement, paid parental leave, gym membership discount and team member referral bonus.
Our dedication to the principle of pay equity is steadfast. We believe in equal pay for work of equal value.