AutoNation Collision Center Henderson
At AutoNation, getting customers back on the road is what drives us. We’re looking for a Collision Estimator or Auto Body Estimator to help our customers through the process of getting their vehicle repaired after an accident. As a Collision Estimator, you’ll interact daily with customers, insurance companies, and parts Associates to ensure the repair process is as smooth as possible. You also take great pride in using your excellent communication skills and empathetic nature to help customers through the process.
What are the daily job responsibilities?
- Greeting customers and discussing repair options.
- Determining repair needs based on customer information, vehicle walk-around, inspections and test drives.
- Asking for the sale on all estimates.
- Meeting or exceeding targeted sales goals as well as the targeted customer satisfaction index.
- Understanding basic parameters of collision repair as well as insurance programs (e.g., DRP and non-DRP).
- Producing repair orders for customers, including cost and time estimates, with full transparency.
- Communicating frequently with technicians and parts Associates to ensure timely completion of work.
- Following up with customers on the status of their vehicle based on how the customer wants to be informed and answering customer questions as needed.
- Managing multiple repairs simultaneously.
- Working with other Associates on daily planning and release meetings.
- Processing transactions and ensuring 100% compliance with all state and federal laws and regulations.
- Following up with customers to ensure we have met their expectations.
- Building rapport with customers to create a base of referrals.
- Gaining superior product knowledge to effectively help customers.
- Ensuring that all administrative processes are handled in a timely fashion and in compliance with company policies.
- Providing exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty.
What are the requirements for the Collision Estimator?
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Prior sales or retail experience preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated communication, consultative, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Experience and desire to work with technology.
- Must have a valid, in-state driver’s license with an acceptable, safe driving record.
What are the opportunities for career growth?
Our Associates have many choices for career growth and development after success in a Collision Estimator role. Future opportunities may include:
- Collision Director
- Collision Production Manager
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those specifically presented. Career opportunities are dependent on business and staffing needs, as well as the qualifications of internal and external candidates.
As America’s largest and most recognized automotive retailer, AutoNation is transforming the automotive industry through its bold leadership, innovation, and comprehensive brand extensions. We are committed to hiring driven, diverse Associates and supporting them in growing their career within AutoNation. We offer paid training, competitive pay & benefits and a culture that believes in investing in our Associates’ professional futures. With over 315 locations from coast to coast, AutoNation has an opportunity for you. We’ve sold over 13 million vehicles, the first automotive retailer to reach this milestone. Our success is driven by our commitment to delivering a peerless Customer experience through customer-focused sales and service processes. We believe deeply in giving back, and every car we sell helps to raise cancer research and treatment awareness with a Pink Plate. We have proudly raised over $25 million dollars to drive out cancer, create awareness, and support critical research.
Join us as we pave the way to moving our company, our communities and our industry forward. Apply today at a location near you or wherever you dream the road will take you.
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.