If you are a passionate clinician and are ready for your next life changing experience, keep reading because this opportunity is for you!
Join a team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Crisis Alternative Recovery Engagement Clinician at Behavioral Health Network!
In accordance with the BHN Mandatory COVID vaccine policy - all staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors are required to be fully vaccinated no later than day one of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be offered and must be approved prior to starting work.
The same guidelines noted above apply during flu season (defined as December 1st - through end of flu season as announced by the CDC) for BHN's Mandatory Influenza Vaccine policy.
Additionally, BHN is a Tobacco Free workplace. All Staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors agree not to smell of or use Tobacco or ENDS products while on paid work time or within sight of any BHN facility.
Your experience, knowledge and great skills will support the Crisis Program with the following:
Reasons to work with us as a CARE Clinician:
- Offer routine, scheduled follow ups to support individuals who may be waiting for outpatient therapy intakes, detox admissions, or any other necessary referrals.
- Provide brief, solution focused interventions to the individuals referred to the program
- Conduct Outreach with local substance use and mental health clinics to increase resources and strengthen relationships
- Monitor client activity and manage caseload (referrals, placements, speak with collaterals)
Who are we? BHN's Crisis Program
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
- You will be able to change a person's life
- You will expand your experience in various health areas at the same time
- You will not be bored with our fast passed environment
- You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits available
provides 24/7 front line response to individuals of all ages who are experiencing a behavioral health crisis, regardless of insurance. BHN provides services on a mobile basis, including home and community-based settings or in an emergency department when needed. Behavioral Health Network
is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Job Requirements:What are we looking for in a Care Clinician?
How to apply to be a Clinician?
- Graduate of Clinical Master's program (required).
- License eligible (required).
- Licensed- LICSW, LCSW, LMHC (preferred)
- Knowledge of grief and trauma
- Knowledge and application of the Recovery Oriented model, specific to those experiencing a mental health crisis.
- strong motivational interviewing skills
- ability to learn how to complete mental status exam
- ability to work as a member of an interdisciplinary team and to follow through on individual tasks.
- Driver's license and reliable car to use for work
- be flexible in moving locations throughout the Holyoke area
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at www.bhnworks.org and click on "Browse All Jobs" to apply!
BHN maintains its commitment to social justice & diversity and strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply.Recruiter Contact Information:
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.