WellPower provides you with the support you need to help you develop a career in helping others succeed. We innovate, adapt, and leverage the diverse perspectives of the people on our team and the people we serve in everything we do.
WellPower values and is strengthened by diversity. We are committed to ending bias and discrimination in our community and ensuring equity within all aspects of our organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, transfer, or promotion opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
The Clinical Training Specialist's primary responsibility is to provide training and coaching to clinical staff on the appropriate use and navigation of the electronic health record, and to ensure high quality service documentation and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements. Additional responsibilities include serving as liaison between clinical teams, Quality Systems, IS, and HISM to ensure integration of training needs and excellent clinical practice.
Hear what Jarrett has to say about WellPower -
Pay Range & Benefits:
WellPower is committed to fair and equitable hiring with salaries based on relevant factors, such as work experience, education, and certification/licensure (rather than wage history). Toward the principle of equal pay for equal work, we post and hire within defined hiring salary ranges. We ask all applicants to carefully review the hiring salary range for each posted job opportunity, as we will not hire outside the predetermined range.
All full-time, benefits eligible employees will be eligible for WellPower's benefits plan. For a full description of benefit offerings, please visit: https://wellpower.org/workplace-of-choice/.Responsibilities & Duties:
Requirements and Qualifications
- Conduct and design trainings for clinical staff that strengthen understanding of and use of the electronic health record, including navigation and quality service delivery.
- Develop appropriate learning and performance objectives for the clinical audience.
- Create classroom curriculum and online training modules that support new and established learning objectives.
- Conduct evaluation of training, including the development of evaluation methods.
- Provide in-person support and remote consultation to clinical staff regarding the electronic health record, clinical documentation, and any related compliance requirements.
- Develop and promote strategies to integrate clinical practice with documentation standards.
- Assist with surveying and responding to training needs regarding the clinical record.
- Provide other training as needed.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, subject matter experts, and management to design the most effective trainings.
- Review and update documentation training materials annually with updates and enhancements.
- Promote a trauma informed and culturally sensitive environment of Well-Being.
- Other duties as assigned
Why else might you want to consider working at WellPower?
- Bachelor's degree in related field. Masters preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as behavioral health clinician, manager, or training specialist in a behavioral health setting.
- Prior experience with Electronic Health Records ideal, preferably Netsmart Avatar.
- Named Top Workplace - we have been named a Top Workplace by the Denver Post for Eleven consecutive years
- Champion Social Justice Causes - we are committed to ending anti-Black racism in our community
- 9 Paid Holidays - including Juneteenth, Martin Luther King Jr. Day and more
- Robust Benefits Package - our benefits start at 30 hours per week and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, and a retirement match
- Employee Resource Groups - our ERG's offer a chance to connect, address workplace challenges and get support from individuals who share similar characteristics or life experiences
- Gainsharing - we offer a bonus to employees if the organization meets certain requirements for the year
- $52,000/year minimum wage for all employees - we believe that our employees should earn a livable wage conducive to the cost of living in Denver, Colorado
- Free Licensure Supervision - for LCSWs/LPCs/LMFTs
- Sports Leagues - we offer a variety of activities for our employees, including bowling, dragon boat racing, volleyball leagues, and more
This job has expired.