Location:Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Category:Allied Health/Clinical Professional
Responsible for identification and treatment of mental health conditions.
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
- Doctoral degree with emphasis in clinical psychology, developmental psychology, school psychology, or counseling psychology
- 2 years' experience working in a medical setting; must have experience in assessing and working with children and young adults ages 3-22 who have confirmed or suspected medical conditions and/or psychological conditions
- Florida Psychologist license
- Proficiency in data entry and standard PC based applications
- Flexibility with good time management skills
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
We are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for our patients, visitors and staff members. The Johns Hopkins Hospital has a tobacco-free at work policy. Employees must refrain from using any tobacco products during their work shifts — including while at lunch or on breaks, and whether they are on or off campus.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Apply To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/clinical-psychologist-allied-health-clinical-professional-us-fl-st-petersburg-johns-619161-9a8e7/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
This job has expired.