Location:Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD 21201
Join an amazing global healthcare organization!
Excellent compensation package!
Awesome benefits, including dependent tuition reimbursement!
Requisition #: 517203
Location: 1800 Orleans Street, Baltimore, MD 21287
Full Time (40 hours)
Day Shift, Rotating
Weekend work required
Reports to the Division Director of Pharmacy for the assigned area. Responsible for working collaboratively with the multidisciplinary health care team to promote wellness, maintain current health, and/or intervene in acute or chronic illness. Promotes the safe and effective use of medications by consulting with other health care professionals concerning problems and instructs patients and families on their medications. Provides education to patients, students, residents, and pharmacists.
Graduation from an accredited College of Pharmacy resulting in Pharm. D. or BS degree. Completion of an ASHP accredited residency program or equivalent experience is desired.
Previous clinical health-system experience is desired.
- Current licensure as a pharmacist in the State of Maryland required.
- Hospital and departmental education requirements completed within 90 days of hire. ACLS and/or PALS certification is desired.
- Previous clinical health-system experience is desired.
- Requires comprehensive knowledge of pharmacology, therapeutics, pharmacokinetics, drug information, and the medication use system.
- Familiarity with medication safety concepts and process improvement methodologies is desired.
- Demonstrates high level of skills related to teamwork, organization, and prioritization of workflow.
- Displays customer service and interpersonal communication skills required for effective communication with patients and other health care providers.
- Exhibits emotional maturity with regard to teamwork, self-awareness, and empathy.
- A high level of analytical ability is required to research and evaluate drug information, interpret patient specific data, and resolve problems regarding medication use.
- Committed to teaching, mentoring, and coaching pharmacy technicians, students, residents and pharmacists.
JHM prioritizes the health and well-being of every employee. Come be healthy at Hopkins!
Diversity and Inclusion are Johns Hopkins Medicine Core Values. We are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment, where we embrace and celebrate our differences, where all employees feel valued, contribute to our mission of serving the community, and engage in equitable healthcare delivery and workforce practices
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Apply To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/clinical-pharmacist-1a-pediatrics-pharmacy-johns-hopkins-hospital-b-517203-9d95c/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency