Under the general direction of a provider, prepares patient for exam or procedure. Communicates effectively with clients and clinic staff with regard to education, treatment and client concerns. Schedules all tests and surgeries.
1. Graduate of an accredited medical assistant program.
2. CMA, currently certified. If not currently certified must complete within one year of hire or transfer.
3. Must be BLS certified within 3 months of hire.
4. Must be comfortable operating in a collaborative, shared leadership environment.
5. Must possess a personal presence that is characterized by a sense of honesty, integrity, and caring with the ability to inspire and motivate others to promote the philosophy, mission and vision, goals, and values of Trinity Health.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our