Schedule: Saturday and Sunday 8:00 AM - 8:30 PM.
Rotations: Work hours may be adjusted depending on departmental needs.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Any combination of related clerical office experience, related undergraduate education, and/or post high school clerical training that is the equivalent to two years of full-time employment.
- Medical Terminology
- Public contact/Customer Service
- Six months clinical administrative work preferred
- Demonstrated attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Prefer excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- EPIC experience preferred
To be considered, applicants must upload a resume and a cover letter (under submission relevant materials) that clearly address how they meet the listed required and desired qualifications of this position.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of 10 calendar days. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Successful candidates will be subject to a criminal background check. Benefits Highlights:
- Regular salaried position. Located in Iowa City, Iowa
- Fringe benefit package including paid vacation; sick leave; health, dental, life and disability insurance options; and generous employer contributions into retirement plans
- For more information about Why Iowa? Click here
- Classification Title: Clerk III
- Appointment Type: Merit
- Schedule: Full-time
This job has expired.
- Organization: Healthcare
- Contact Name: Kimberly Wiley
- Contact Email: email@example.com