HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel's leading brands, businessesand functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up forsuccess from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally.As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills andget the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainablefuture.
Competitive hourly rates plus bonuspotential and shift differential premium pay
Medical, dental, vision and lifeinsurance that start on day 1
Paid vacation and holidays
Employee discount and referralprograms
Operates machines and production equipment safely in accordance with instructionsSets up or adjusts equipment according to manufacturing specificationsMonitors the quality of output to identify or discard re-manufacture faulty productsMaintains accurate daily production records so that manufacturing performance can be analyzed
The Mixing Operator is responsible for:
- Operation of process equipment to make adhesive products with minimal supervision.
- Follows batch ticket instructions to produce lab approved product.
- Troubleshooting of process and equipment to identify potential problems.
- Commitment to following OSHA procedures and all safety standards.
- Opportunity to progress into higher levels within Chemical Operations with successful performance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 2 years in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience handling hazardous chemicals, fork lift experience and computer knowledge preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand 90% of shift.
- Detail oriented with the ability to follow specific weighing and addition protocols for batch making process.
- Must be capable of working in a team environment or single person process, and be able to maintain exceptional safety, quality, and route adherence measurements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.