CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we're driven to meet the needs of our customers.
The Certification Engineer is responsible for supporting the certification and compliance of engines and equipment within the regional market. Scope will include working closely with the product platforms and development to define requirements through understanding and interpreting regulation requirements and communicating in terms of functional requirements.
The scope will include ensuring the functional groups are meeting requirements to support certification and compliance of engines and equipment.
- Support the development and maintenance of engine certification and compliance requirements, processes and procedures
- Support the development, submission and review of engine and equipment certification applications with federal, state and local regulatory agencies to support product development and application production
- Exhaust Emissions
- Participate with functional groups and engineers in maintaining application and certification requirements in support of product launch milestones
- Participate with functional groups and engineers in maintaining engine and equipment periodic reporting requirements with federal, state and local regulatory agencies to support ongoing product compliance
- Averaging, Banking and Trading (ABT)
- Transition Provisions for Equipment Manufacturers (TPEM)
- Annual Production Reporting
- Track and document regulatory changes from federal, state and local agencies and review functional requirements that impact current and future product lines
- Participate and represent Technical Certification in meetings with customers and suppliers and industry groups (TEMA, SEA)
- Document and communicate to Certification Engineering Manager the progress and open issues for current and future product certification and compliance
- This position pays $61,000-$77,000
Qualifications The qualified candidate will have:
The preferred candidate will have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and 3+ years of experience in engine or equipment engineering
- Ability to travel domestic and international up to 15 %
- Experience in tracking and reporting agency regulation (Code of Federal Regulations, California Code of Regulations, National Highway and Transportation Safety Administration)
- Experience in agency submission and reporting systems (CDX Verify, DMS)
- Experience in engine and equipment testing and data review (FPT Engines, etc.)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint presentations, pivot tables, etc.)
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here
. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.