American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality, and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Centralized Purchasing Coordinator will be an integral member of the Centralized Purchasing team and a key resource for the Purchasing, Land, and Construction teams throughout the homebuilding lifecycle for AMH Development.
- The Centralized Purchasing Coordinator helps manage purchasing activities within the ERP system and all corresponding processes and document management activities that are associated. This will include uploading and maintaining bids, supplier assignments, unit pricing and take-offs, processing price changes and addendums, lot start and commitment generation, standard cost variance tracking and reporting, as well as monthly reporting, analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and projections of company's homebuilding operations in the market.
- This position is responsible for entering and maintaining all development and community-based budgets and budget revisions in the ERP. Other land development responsibilities include reviewing and entering contracts and commitments for the horizontal development projects, processing progress payments, contract draws, and invoices, as well as payments associated with permitting, architecture, and other community-based costs.
- The Centralized Purchasing Coordinator reviews and reconciles the integration status of jobs and orders between the ERP and the construction management systems to assure that the Construction team and suppliers always have accurate and complete information. This team will skillfully navigate the construction management system to research and resolve queries from the Construction team typically related to the ERP and information coming from the ERP. This position will be responsible for the ongoing data management and data integrity of the ERP database. Assist in establishing, documenting, and maintaining departmental service level agreements (SLAs), best practices, SOPs, and business processes.
- This position is responsible for streamlining the vendor payment process for all aspects of AMH Development from the escrow of land through to home construction completion and for rebate management including tracking, collecting, compliance and reporting.
Work where you feel right at home -
- Bachelor's degree in Project Management, Real Estate Development, Construction Management, Business or a related field or the equivalent of four (4) years of experience in Real Estate Development or Home Building required or a combination of both required.
- Previous experience with JD Edwards or similar
- Previous experience with BuildPro or similar
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment, and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon! Related Keywords:
purchasing coordinator, project management, real estate development, construction management, home building, BuildPro, purchasing, coordinator, budgeting, reporting, analysis
Information regarding AH4R's collection and use of your personal information can be found at https://www.ah4r.com/employeeprivacy #LI-JA1
This job has expired.