Paid Training Classes Starting Immediately - Secure Your Seat Today!
EARN A $1,000 Sign On BONUS
Please call 734-552-5043 or apply online to SCHEDULE INTERVIEW!
Conditional Job Offers may be presented on the Same Day of your Interview!
Who You Are:
As a professional CDL Driver, you will be responsible for safely operating a paratransit motor vehicle, providing reliable and efficient public transportation. Working within the Ann Arbor Area community, with the disabled and elderly in providing EXCELLENT transportation service.
What's In it for YOU:
Driver Minimum Requirements:
- $20-22/HR Based on Experience
- $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance for qualified candidates)
- PAID Training, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off
- Company provides personal protection equipment (PPE) as the safety and well-being of our employees and the passengers we serve remains our #1 priority!
- Career Advancement and more!
We can put you on the road to a great career helping others!Walk-Ins WelcomeMonday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm located at:4037 Morgan Road, Ypsilanti, MIcareers.mvtransit.com
- 21 years or older: valid license for three plus years
- CDL - B with passenger endorsement
- Possess excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- Desire to provide Excellent Service to the community
- Knowledge of local area and comfort using GPS
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.
This job has expired.