Location:Johns Hopkins Health Care, Hanover, MD 21076
Category:Clerical and Administrative Support
Who you are:
As a Care Management Coordinator for Johns Hopkins HealthCare, you are passionate about helping our members get the help that they need.. You are extremely comfortable speaking with members over the phone and understand your role's importance. Your exceptional customer service skills are matched by your ability to problem solve and refer our members to the appropriate personnel.
What you'll do:
What you'll bring:
- Contact members with gaps in care and in support of other Quality initiatives (e.g., diabetes-related outreach) via telephone.
- Contact members to promote transitions of care and reduction of readmissions via telephone.
- Coordinate member interventions and referrals, member and physician letters/ mailings, provider faxes, and member outreach via telephone, zoom and email.
- Perform daily administrative functions associated with the Care Management department.
- Enter clinical data into the care management databases.
Who we are:
- 2+ years' experience providing administrative/ intake support in a managed care setting.
- Experience in utilization management, care management, population health, or customer service preferred.
- Requires education level normally acquired with the completion of an AA degree, business school or equivalent work experience.
- Proficient PC skills and demonstrated proficient usage of various software to include spreadsheets, databases, etc., in addition to the ability to use highly specialized/customized software for database management and preparation.
Johns Hopkins HealthCare (JHHC) is the managed care and health services business of Johns Hopkins Medicine. JHHC is a $3B business serving over 500,000 active members with lines of business in Medicaid, Medicare, commercial, military health, health solutions, and venture investments. JHHC is a leader in provider-sponsored health plans and is poised for future growth.
Many organizations talk about transforming the future of healthcare, at Johns Hopkins HealthCare, we are setting the pace for change within the healthcare industry. We develop innovative, analytics-driven health programs in collaboration with provider partners to drive improved quality and better health outcomes for our members and the communities we serve. If you are interested in improving how healthcare is delivered, and have a passion to be at the forefront of change, JHHC is the place to call home.This position is in the hybrid work category which requires up to one day per week in office in Hanover, MD.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Apply To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/care-management-coordinator-clerical-and-administrative-support-us-md-hanover-johns-hopki-619074-49632/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency