ECS is seeking a Capture Manager, Mid to work in our Fairfax, VA office.
ECS is seeking a Capture Manager, Mid to support growth efforts across our Business Units (BU). This role supports ECS enterprise-wide growth through research, data collection, intelligence gathering, facilitation of solution sessions, relationship management, and capture plan development. The candidate will support capture for opportunities associated with one or many of the following functional areas: cyber security, cloud, data/analytics, enterprise IT services, and software development. This role is part of the Business Development Operations team and is mentored and supported by the ECS Vice President, Business Development and ECS Vice President, Capture.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provides capture management for assigned re-compete and new business opportunities strategic to ECS growth
- Advises and supports the BU qualification process
- Provides RFI support for assigned deals
- Leads development and execution of the capture plan
- Sources RFI/RFP information and disburses relevant information to sector POCs
- Identifies requirements for capture team members and sets their objectives
- Leads or supports partnering / teaming strategy
- Leads stakeholder management and keeps the leadership team informed and engaged, including timely escalation of issues needing resolution
- Supports the customer relationship management strategy; develops and supports call plans
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years of supporting Federal Business Growth efforts, specifically in the areas of Business Development Analysis, Capture, and Proposals
- Successful experience leading or supporting capture teams in pursuit of proposal efforts greater than $10M
- Successful past performance developing customer and industry relationships
- Experience working with technical teams to develop and evolve win strategies, key offer elements, competitive discriminators and resulting win themes
- Strong writing skills; experience contributing to responses for RFIs, RFQs, and RFPs
- Formal training in Capture Management and Proposal Management
- Willingness to be mentored and participate in hands-on learning and stretch assignments
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
This job has expired.