Expected Travel: Up to 10%
Requisition ID: 6371
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
OEM - Teleflex Medical OEM is a leading global provider of product development and production services for medical device manufacturers. We set ourselves apart with deep expertise, decades of experience, a dedication to design for manufacturability, and extensive, in-house capabilities, which include engineering, regulatory services, material selection and formulation, prototyping, manufacturing, assembly and packaging. We deliver industry-changing innovations and next-generation solutions for extrusions; diagnostic and interventional catheters; balloons and balloon catheters; sheath/dilator sets; specialty sutures, braids and fibers; and bioabsorbable sutures, yarns and resins. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
Perform calibration, maintenance, and repair on test and measurement equipment. Support Quality System compliance.
• Perform test and measurement equipment calibration, maintenance, and repairs
• Management of test and measurement equipment inventory
• Maintain compliance to calibration requirements outlined in ISO 13485:2016
• Maintain calibration records
• Coordinate calibrations performed by outside vendors
• Communicate calibration failures and assist in risk assessment and investigation needs
• Assist with new test and measurement equipment introduction
• Adhere to company policies, procedures, and instructions to ensure regulatory and compliance requirements are met
• Identify and support improvements to the site calibration system
• Support internal and external audit needs
• Other duties within the Quality Management System may be assigned based on site needs including, product inspection, records control support, nonconformance processing, documentation updates, etc.
Education / Experience Requirements
• High school diploma for general education degree (GED) required
• 5+ years working in an ISO 13485 or IS 9001 certified environment required
• 5+ years working with test and measurement experience required
• 2+ years calibration technician experience required
• SAP or electronic gage tracking system experience preferred.
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• Ability to lift/move up to 50 pounds
• Ability to organize and prioritize in a highly dynamic production environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel)
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.