Are you seeking an entry level job to grow a career in the manufacturing industry? Would you like to have a chance to grow your career by working in an innovated, high tech interface and automation environment?
Garlock Sealing Technologies is a global manufacturer of high-performance fluid sealing and pipeline solutions with an emphasis on product safety, longevity, and productivity. Our solutions provide industry-leading sealing integrity and performance in several industries throughout the world with businesses in Canada, Mexico and North America.
3rd shift ( Sunday to Thursday from 10:00pm to 6am)
- 8 hours shifts
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- $20.48 per hour + $1.25 shift differential
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage for employees plus eligible dependents
- Employer matching 401K,
- Vacation + 10 holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Assistant Program
- On-site medical staff
- Fitness center
- Life and AD & D insurance, dependent life insurance, long term disability, and HSA, FSA, and much more!
Job Type: Full Time ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Operates a Calender machine.
- Follows work instructions to ensure consistent product is made throughout all 3 shifts
- Set up and operation of machine centers (This includes using HMI's and computers to load programs)
- Checks dimensions (length, width & thickness) of every sheet to ensure product meets specifications
- Moves material down the line per specifications.
- Maintains accurate counts to aid in inventory management.
- Ensures cleanliness of work area throughout shift to prevent contamination of product.
- Responsible for taking samples and turning them into our quality department for evaluation
- Reviews job paperwork for accuracy.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Adheres to the safety policy and encourages teammates to do the same
- Ensures cleanliness of work area throughout shift to prevent contamination of product
- Actively seeks safety opportunities and brings up any issues to supervision for correction
- Keeps work area clean.
- Performs other jobs as assigned by Supervisor.
- High school degree or equivalent required
- Basic computer skills
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- Problem solving
- Drive Results
- Action Oriented
POSTURE: Standing, pushing, pulling, bending
MAXIMUM WEIGHT TO BE LIFTED: 35 lbs. anything over 35 lb requires two people or mechanical lifting device.
FREQUENCY PER SHIFT: up to 40 %
REPETITIVE MOTION TASKS: Reaching, cutting, pulling
DURATION OF SHIFT: 80 % WORKING CONDITIONS:
EnPro Industries are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This specification is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that will be required of positions that will be given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her supervision. The use of a particular expression or illustration describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned. Ability to competently perform all the essential duties of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation, demonstrated commitment to effective customer service delivery, and the ability to work productively as a member of a team or work group are basic requirements of all positions at Garlock.
- Climate controlled building, solvent fumes, noise, graphite, dynasol and silica
- Union environment
This job has expired.