Summary of Role :
This intern/co-op position is for reliability modelling using Cadence RelXpert and other tools. The candidate will work on improving the quality and efficiency of reliability/aging methodology and QA for advanced CMOS processes.
This position will be based out of and support our Santa Clara, California office location.
Essential Responsibilities :
Qualifications Required Qualifications :
- Infrastructure development/enhancement for deployment and QA methodologies of aging models
- Aging production model release support
- Model hardware correlation generation methodology
- Education - PhD or Masters student in Electrical Engineering or Physics or other related disciplines
- Experience - Prior experience not required
- Travel - 0% of travel required
- Language Fluency - English
- Knowledge in CMOS device physics
- Good programming skills with Python and Unix shell scripts
- Familiarity with SPICE level simulation (HSPICE, SPECTRE) is a big plus
- Familiarity with RelXpert (Cadence aging tool) is a big plus
- Good communication and team collaboration skills
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GLOBALFOUNDRIES goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
Procedure: All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law.