C++ Developer Lvl 2 If you are a C++ Developer with experience, please read on!
Our company provides accessibility tools and we are leaders in cloud based and physical closed captioning systems and our list of cliente roster includes nearly all of the largest broadcasting, cable, and OTT/streaming media players in the United States, plus corporate giants, universities, and municipalities around the world. Our primary focus is video accessibility in the form of closed captions, benefiting the deaf and hard-of-hearing, language learners.
What You Will Be Doing - Primary development is heavy in C++ working between new and older versions of C++
- Primarily backend-focused platform development
- DevOps interaction with Amazon Web Services
- Interface with Product and Marketing teams on development of new ideas
- Helping others on a daily basis
What You Need for this Position - 5+ years of professional software development experience
- At least 5 years of Professional C++ development experience
- Experience with Python and AWS is prefered
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Experience with Video/Streaming technologies/Speech Recognition/NLP
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary: $120,000 - $150,000 (DOE)
- 80 - 100% company paid Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- 401(k) matching at 5%
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Remote First Policy
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a C++ Developer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Brandon Solano
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our