Business Systems Analyst or SR (DOE)
Telecommute Option - Must reside in ID, OR, UT or WA
WHO WE NEED
The Business Systems Analyst Support Services participates in the daily support, maintenance, and enhancement of existing systems, as well as the development, configuration and delivery of new systems to directly support Cambia Core Strategies and Key Initiatives.
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed below
The Business Systems Analyst would have
Preferred Key Experience:
- College degree in Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Business Administration or related fields.
- A college degree may be substituted by sufficient years of experience in the health care industry.
- Three years experience in defining and analyzing business requirements, process modeling, functional systems design or configuration and/or acceptance testing is desired.
- Experience with a business area that is supported by this position is required.
Claims or Audit experience
Excel (Mid - Advanced)
Facets / TOAD / Queries
Building Business Partnerships
User Acceptance TestingYOUR ROLE:
WHAT YOU BRING
- Accountable for functional system design and configuration Write and execute ad-hoc reports and queries
- Conduct unit testing of configuration along with regression testing of fixes, enhancements and system upgrades
- Perform post implementation quality assurance, troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding system functionality, modification and status of issue resolution
- Review, analyze and resolve sustainment issues associated with system and/or processes Develop scripts that move data or update data in a manner that replicates online functionality
- Review and approve high-level data flows, functional and technical specifications, system implementation staging, change control, design alternatives and functional system requirements
- Assist, when appropriate, in the training and communication of system changes for end-users and other impacted staff
- Schedules, organizes and prioritizes work to ensure timely completion of all work simultaneously assigned or in progress
- Demonstrated ability to develop general and detailed functional requirements
- Demonstrated ability to create and perform system testing, along with the ability to report on the results of such testing
- Ability to facilitate and carry out system configuration decisions
- Ability to facilitate communication between technical and business staff with the goal of finding the best solutions to meet the business requirements of various projects
- Ability to work in a team environment along with the self motivation to work independently Demonstrated ability to tolerate and manage ambiguity
- Proven analytical skills
- Proven communication skills with an ability to be both clear and concise
The expected target hiring range for a Business Systems Analyst is $60.5k - $81.5k or BSA SR is $80.7k - $109.2k depending on skills, experience, education, and training; relevant licensure / certifications; performance history; and work location. The bonus target for this position is 10%. The current full salary range for the BSA role is $ $56.5k Low Range / $71k MRP / $92.5k High Range - The SR role is $76k Low Range / $95k MRP / $123.5k High Range.
Base pay is just part of the compensation package at Cambia that is supplemented with an exceptional 401(k) match, bonus opportunity and other benefits. In keeping with our Cause and vision, we offer comprehensive well-being programs and benefits, which we periodically update to stay current. Some highlights:
- medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their eligible family members
- annual employer contribution to a health savings account ($1,200 or $2,500 depending on medical coverage, prorated based on hire date)
- paid time off varying by role and tenure in addition to 10 company holidays
- up to a 6% company match on employee 401k contributions, with a potential discretionary contribution based on company performance (no vesting period)
- up to 12 weeks of paid parental time off (eligible day one of employment if within first 12 months following birth or adoption)
- one-time furniture and equipment allowance for employees working from home
- up to $225 in Amazon gift cards for participating in various well-being activities. for a complete list see our External Total Rewards page.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A background check is required.